X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonight I dine in hell... (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Tonight I dine in hell... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Tonight I dine in hell... (XFA)   Tonight I dine in hell... (XFA) Empty3/18/2011, 3:48 am

Brandon: "In a few moments we will finally get to see Cryl go against Slugger for the very first time."
Reggie: "I personally have been looking forward to this one all night, tonight Slugger is gonna be soaked in blood after cryl kicks his ass."
~Just as Reggie finishes "Rooftops by Lost Phopets" begins to blast over the arena sound system. The crowd begin to rise to their feet and cheers begin to ego though the entire arena as slugger slowly making his way out to the entrance ramp, the crowd keep getting louder and louder as slugger makes his way down the ramp. As Slugger reaches the ring he climbs the step louder and enters the ring he picks up the mic which was left in the corner of the ring and then stands in the middle~
Brandon: "Looks like Slugger has some words before his big match."
~The crowd are chanting Slugger's name, he waits for them to quiet down before he begins to speak~
Slugger: "A few nights ago, we all witnessed one of the greatest PPV's in xfe history i have no doubt about that and i know none of you do."
~Slugger points out towards the crowd as they are cheering loudly~
Slugger: "Little Tommy winning his first title, Argo winning his match and retaining the title only to be screwed by gobeer. and DAS regaining there titles in one of the most extreme and awesome matches i have ever seen."
~The crowd start chanting DAS over and over again, slugger continues to speak~
Slugger: "And now with that said, it begins me to the ultimate chaos match i got admit it lived up to its name! it was chaotic! from weapons flying to STB retaining his title and worthy screwing up again, it sure was chaotic. But all of this will not measure up to next months PPV! when me and worthy finally finally!! get to finish what we started 2 months ago!"
~The crowd start a super force chant~
Slugger: "Okay enough about the future, on to tonight. Tonight is a special night not because its the final show before the season break but because tonight for the first time ever! i will be going one on one against the monster we call Cryl!"
~The crowd burst into cheers once again~
Slugger: "That's right boys and girls! tonight the real face of xfa goes up against the monster!.And i hope all you fans because tonight I'm going to hell and I'm coming back a monster killer!."
~Slugger Chucks the mic out of the ring takes his top off and chucks it into the crowd as they begin to cheer for him, he then waits for Cryl to make his way down to the ring~
Brandon: "Well looks like slugger his ready for cryl tonight, and i think we are about to witness one hell of a match!"
Reggie: "No, we are about to witness slugger get his ass kicked. not an epic match."

(cryl if you wanna add anything go ahead or if anyone wants to come out your welcome..... and sent if this could go right before the match that would be great)
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I dine in hell... (XFA)   Tonight I dine in hell... (XFA) Empty3/18/2011, 9:53 pm

aw crap, gime a a bit let me see if I can get a VID in by 18:00
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I dine in hell... (XFA)   Tonight I dine in hell... (XFA) Empty3/18/2011, 9:55 pm

ohh if it can be done, can wait to see it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight I dine in hell... (XFA)   Tonight I dine in hell... (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonight I dine in hell... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1