X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonight...It's On...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Tonight...It's On... Empty
PostSubject: Tonight...It's On...   Tonight...It's On... Empty1/25/2011, 1:00 am

David Hood: "Tonight is a big night for many of the factions in XFE. Rebel Nation, State of Flux and Destiny all have a lot of things on the line and this could be a huge night for all of them."
Matt Scott: "And one thing we know is when Destiny has a chance for a huge night they always do."
David Hood: "Well when they arrived Jill Wagner got an interview with Gobeer and Destiny."
~The camera fades to a recording. In the bottom of the screen it says 'Earlier Today'. The camera man walks out with Jill Wagner walking in front of the camera. She stops when a long stretch limo pulls up. Bosero, Pat Booker, Amber Destiny, Big Fatty V and Gobeer get out of the limo in that order. All the male members of Destiny are wearing custom tailored Armani Suits and Amber is wearing a lovely evening gown. Gobeer and Big Fatty V both have their titles over their shoulders. They all grab bags out of the trunk of the limo and begin to walk into the arena. Jill comes heading up towards them as they are walking~
Jill Wagner: "Destiny...Destiny...can I get a quick word."
~Big Fatty V and Bosero just keep walking but Pat Booker, Gobeer and Amber all stop. Gobeer waves them on as they keep walking into the arena~
Amber Destiny: "If you want to know know how bad I am going to destroy Courtney all you have to do is wait till you see her disgusting, fat, nasty body laying in the cage in her bra and panties and me standing over top of her as the one and only dominate woman in this company."
~As soon as Amber stops talking she pushes the mic away and walks into the arena~
Jill Wagner: "Well Pat how are you and Bosero planning on defeating Argo and John Deep tonight and if you do, who will get the title shot Destiny will win?"
~Pat Booker laughs~
Pat Booker: "We are going to destroy them for getting involved in our business and as far as who gets the title match that is for us to decide."
~Pat Booker looks at Gobeer and nods before walking into the arena~
Jill Wagner: "Well not getting much response but Gobeer you always have something to say what do you think about your mystery opponent from Rebel Nation and putting your belt on the line tonight?"
~Gobeer smirks and looks at Jill with a very serious look on his face~
Gobeer: "When you look at it Destiny has beat down Rebel Nation so many times and tonight if they really think a mystery opponent will get a win over me inside of cage they better remember that I am the very best in the world. No one has my skills, my abilities and my overall greatness. If Rebel Nation or State of Flux or Argo or John Deep or Courtney Day really want to try to stop Destiny they better realize that tonight it is on. Tonight Destiny continues to show everyone in the world that once the forces of Destiny are put in motion no one can stop us."
~Gobeer grabs his bag and walks into the arena leaving Jill standing outside alone~
Jill Wagner: "Well Destiny seems confident as always should be interesting to see if they can back it up once again tonight or if we see the first cracks in the Destiny Armor tonight. Now back to the actions and Unsolitary Confinement."
~The image fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Tonight...It's On...
Page 1 of 1