X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonight is not about Me... (C&M)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Tonight is not about Me... (C&M) Empty
PostSubject: Tonight is not about Me... (C&M)   Tonight is not about Me... (C&M) Empty1/30/2012, 7:36 pm

~Gobeer is seen standing backstage standing against a wall drinking some water. He is wearing his black MMA style long shorts, wrestling boots, knee pads,his wrists taped up, and he has a black workout suit on. His hair is spiked as normal and he looks incredibly ready for this fight. As he is standing there Marc Ellis walks up to him mic in hand~
Gobeer: "Can I help you?"
Marc Ellis: "Well since the other interviewer is involved in your match tonight I thought I would get some words with you about the Lord of Mayhem finals tonight as you step in with your long time rival Jeremy Alsop."
~Gobeer takes a sip of his water and then gets an extremely cocky smirk on his face~
Gobeer: "Tonight is simple when it comes to me. I will once again win the Lord of Mayhem tournament and once again set the standard for greatness in this company becoming the only person to win this honor 2 times!"
~The cockiness in Gobeer's tone is so obvious it is almost sickening~
Gobeer: "But for once tonight is not about me... It is about my opponent."
~Gobeer looks into the camera and flashes a cocky smirk~
Gobeer: "You see Jeremy has had a tough couple of seasons. Look at him over the last couple of weeks. He has become obsessed with me and has thrown everything else to the side. He only cares about beating me and because of that he has attacked his niece, alienated his wife, and turned his back on the XFE fans and doing the right thing."
~Gobeer looks right into the camera now with a deep and serious look in his eyes~
Gobeer: "Jeremy you may look better than you have ever been lately, but anyone who observes you closely can tell it is just a front. You know that things around you are crumbling down and this is nothing more than a desperate last attempt at glory from a man that is now just a shell of his former self. You are not the same man I fought last season your body is showing it, your have turned your back on your family and your fans don't even support you anymore."
~Gobeer starts to chuckle to himself a bit~
Gobeer: "Lucky for you Jeremy tonight I am going to put you out of your misery and stop any hope you have of ever returning to your prior glory. Tonight, Jeremy I am going to put you down once and for all because it is needed. This is for you not for me..."
~Gobeer gets his cocky smirk back on his face now~
Gobeer: "Because I am Gobeer and what I SAY GOES!!!"
~With that Gobeer pushes the mic back into the chest of Marc Ellis, picks up his water and walks away leaving Marc standing in front of the camera alone as it fades back to the ringside area~
David Hood: "Those are some big words from Gobeer but can he back them up tonight against Jeremy in the ring?"
Matt Scott: "Gobeer is going to be the good Samaritan and put Jeremy out of his misery once and for all!"
Back to top Go down

Tonight is not about Me... (C&M)
Page 1 of 1