X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonight is PAYBACK! (choas & mayhem)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Tonight is PAYBACK! (choas & mayhem) Empty
PostSubject: Tonight is PAYBACK! (choas & mayhem)   Tonight is PAYBACK! (choas & mayhem) Empty1/29/2012, 5:16 am

(After the Seraphim goes to visit worthy roleplay)

~Slugger and Marc Ellis are standing in front of a camera in the interview room, Slugger has the Aggression championship on his shoulder~
Marc: "Slug its all come down to tonight, you either face Playboy or Cryl. After weeks and weeks of verbal conflict, ruined wedding and beat downs, it come down to this. What are your thoughts?"
Slugger: "Well bro, its simple, PAYBACK!"
~Slugger gets a big smirk on his face~
Slugger: "Tonight is all about payback! The brothers have been a pain in not only mine but my wife's back for months and finally tonight I will get payback. Cryl and Playboy think they are unbeatable. That they are the best."
~Seraphim comes into the picture~
Slugger: "They think if they can spook a couple of people that they can do whatever they want! Well tonight that stops. Tonight I will break one of them! I will finally do something most man can't and that's stop the unstoppable!"
~Seraphim takes the mic from slugger~
Seraphim: "Sorry to interrupt boys but I have news. Tonight its Cryl vs Slugger for the title! Just been confirmed by Worthy himself!"
Marc: "WOW! Big news from Seraphim. Slugger any word on the news?"
Slugger: "Nope, like I said, it doesn't matter! Whether it was Playboy or Cryl...tonight there gonna get the biggest ass whooping of a lifetime!! So this crowd better be ready to see some PAIN! Some BLOOD! SOME CHAOS & MAYHEM!!!"
~Slugger smiles at the camera then walks off~
Seraphim: "Tonight is gonna be fun!"
~Seraphim walks off laughing as Marc just stands there with a weird look on his face~
Reggie: "Well looks like we found out what Seraphim got from Worthy! It was the name of slugger's actual opponent!"
Brandon: "Yep! And its Cryl! This match is coming up soon, and its gonna be an explosive one!"
Back to top Go down

Tonight is PAYBACK! (choas & mayhem)
Page 1 of 1