X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the end? (for choas & mayhem)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

the end? (for choas & mayhem) Empty
PostSubject: the end? (for choas & mayhem)   the end? (for choas & mayhem) Empty1/18/2010, 6:06 am

~Slugger is seen walking down the hallway when he is approached my Plin~
Plin: "You made the worst mistake last week not only did I get to beat your ass tonight but my guys get to beat on you too."
Slugger: "Plin see your wrong there for them to lay a hand on me you would need to be strong enough to get me on the outside and I'm pretty sure I will have this match rapped up before that happens."
Plin: "Slugger you think your so good, you think your all that well your not."
Slugger: "You can say that tonight but after our match when I'm standing over you wrecked body and I'm celebrating with all the members of TXF and all your boys on the outside watching us, everyone will then know that I am the better man."
Plin: "Slugger, one win doesn't make you the better man, you should know that."
Slugger: "Oh so attacking me and my friends from behind and verbal attacking me every week does?"
Plin: "Hey I never said you weren't the better man. least just say this tonight I will win tonight I will destroy. After tonight you will never be the same."
~Just as Plin finishes Sisky and Morbid appear from behind and surround slugger~
Plin: "Things don't look good for you slugger, boys!"
~slugger gets into a fighting stance but just before Plin and his boys can attack slugger, Tick comes crashing threw a wall surprising everyone~
Tick: "I wouldn't do that if I were you."
~As Tick says that the rest of TXF come out and the two groups separate to two sides~
Plin: "Slugger you got lucky but this isn't over."
~Plin begins to walk away as his boys follow him but he is stooped when slugger says something~
Slugger: "Plin wait I have one more thing to ask before our match."
~Plin turns around to face slugger~
Slugger: "I want this thing between us to end. I know I've said this a lot but I think this way is a good way to end this. So tonight Plin after our match after we both have recovered I want us to look at each other and shake hands no matter who wins or loses or what happens this thing will end!"
~Plin approaches slugger and gets right in his face~
Plin: "Okay slugger you got it tonight this feud ends."
~Plin walks away followed by the others~
Tick: "Do you think he will honor his words?"
Slugger: "Only time can tell my friend."
~The scene ends leaving TXF watching Plin and his boys walk away~
Back to top Go down

the end? (for choas & mayhem)
Page 1 of 1