X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slugger's role... (Choas & Mayhem)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Slugger's role... (Choas & Mayhem) Empty
PostSubject: Slugger's role... (Choas & Mayhem)   Slugger's role... (Choas & Mayhem) Empty3/13/2011, 7:06 am

~The Lights go out over the arena one single spot light hits the top of the entrance ramp. At this point in time "Rooftops by Lost Phopets begins to blast over the arena P.A system as the crowd begin to roar in applause and rise to their feet. Slugger then slowly walks out and stands in the spot light, he does a few poses and the lights come on again. Slugger then walks down the ramp taking photos and signing autographs with some of the fans as he reaches the ring he slides in. He then grabs a mic from one of the corners and heads into the middle of the ring~
Slugger: "Holy crap!, Holy crap! Is this really Dallas? Because last time I checked Dallas fans weren't this awesome!"
~The crowd cheer at the mention of there town and the mention of their awesomeness~
Slugger: "Just wow! Okay now I'm not actually here just to talk about how awesome you fans are tonight. Tonight I'm here to talk about the Aggression Title match, and my role in that match."
~The camera swings and shows a few fans in the front row all holding "we love slugger" signs~
Slugger: "Every single wrestling fan, wrestling employee or just anyone really has been talking about tonight. Chaos 'N' Mayhem! The night where we crown the Lord of Mayhem! This year that's not the match on everyone's mind! Because tonight there is a new headlining match! Yes that match is the Ultimate Chaos Match!"
~The crowd begin to cheer loudly at the mention of that match~
Slugger: "But everyone's not talking about it because its for the Aggression title, no. They're not talking about it because Jesse finally gets his rematch for the title, no. And they're sure as not talking about it because STB is in the match! Hell no!"
~The crowd begin to cheer loudly for slugger~
Slugger: "Everyone is talking about this match because I'm in it! Tonight Slugger steals the show once again! Not my winning a match or costing people titles like in the past but because tonight I'm going to perform my role to a tee."
~Slugger lows the mic and takes a few breathes~
Slugger: "I've been put in this match to do three things! One make sure that if either one of the men involved tries to leave the ring that there get there asses back in straight away. Two, To entertain every single one of you fans because you guys are the driving force in the wrestling business!"
~The fans start a slugger chant~
Slugger: "And lastly and most importantly, I'm in this match to make sure no one, and I mean no one, gets any bright ideas about interfering or cheating in anyway! Tonight this match is gonna be straight down the line! Tonight I'm gonna be ring side watching my boy Jesse win fair and square!"
~The fans cheers get louder and louder and slugger has to wait for them to quiet down as he is waiting slugger slides out of the ring. Slugger then walks around to the right side of the ring the fans finally become silent and slugger speaks again~
Slugger: "And before I forgot tonight, I'm gonna be making sure I perform all my duties with a help from an old friend!"
~Slugger reaches under the ring and pulls out a Steel Baseball Bat and raises it into the air~
Slugger: "Tonight, my buddy will be putting on the show of a life time! So you people better ready because your about to have a whole new wrestling experience!"
~Slugger slides into the ring heads towards the middle and then raises the bat as high as he can as the fans chant his name, he poses for the crowd for a little before sliding out the ring with his bat and heading up the ramp~
Back to top Go down

Slugger's role... (Choas & Mayhem)
Page 1 of 1