X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It all ends tonight... (guilty conscience)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

It all ends tonight... (guilty conscience) Empty
PostSubject: It all ends tonight... (guilty conscience)   It all ends tonight... (guilty conscience) Empty6/14/2011, 5:08 am

~The camera begins to roll and we can see Jaime Ray Newman standing in the interview area, wearing a simple black dress and holding a mic, she raises the mic and begins to speak~
Jaime: "Hello everyone and welcome to Guilty Conscience, tonight we will see three men who have had a heated few weeks finally go at in a triple threat match for the ages, we will also finally see Jake and Jay go at it for the extreme fight title and we will also see Slugger get his shot at the aggression title, which brings me to my first guest for tonight he is the number one contender for the Aggression title, yes none other then Slugger!"
~Slugger walks into the camera view dressed in his wrestling shorts and sneakers and wearing his 'face of XFA' T-shirt, he is holding a mic in his right hand~
Slugger: "Thanks for having me tonight."
Jaime: "No worries Slugger, Tonight is the night you have been waiting for all month, You finally get to fight for the title, how do u feel?"
Slugger: "Okay first off Jaime, I haven't been waiting all month for this night, I have been waiting all my life for this night. Tonight I finally get a chance at the aggression title, and unlike that one time when I got a shot, tonight I truly feel I can win."
~Cheers can be heard from the arena~
Slugger: "People have always said that I will never win the championship and I will never claim real glory in this fed, but tonight I go out to the ring and I'm gonna prove them wrong by beating the living snot out of STB."
~Slugger pauses and just before Jaime can say something, Slugger speaks again~
Slugger: "Jamie, tonight isn't just about winning that championship for me tonight is about respect and honor as well. Tonight I'm stepping into that ring and showing everyone that I am as good as I say I am, Tonight I silence all the critics. Tonight I become the Aggression champion and Tonight I take one more step into LEGENDARY STATUS!"
Jaime: "So Slugger, your saying your gonna win tonight?"
Slugger: "Obviously, but that's not the bottom line, Jaime tonight not only will I win but I will steal the gosh darn show!"
~Slugger drops the mic and walks of the screen~
Jaime: "Well looks like Slugger is primed and ready for tonight and if I was STB I would be worried because Slugger is pissed off and ready to prove himself tonight by winning gold. Back to you guys at ringside."
~The camera cuts back to the boys at ringside as the interview ends~
Back to top Go down

It all ends tonight... (guilty conscience)
Page 1 of 1