X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression)   On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression) Empty12/5/2011, 1:31 am

~A barrage of machine gun fire~
Brandon Routh: "Oh man, looks like someone's back from season break."
~"Begging for Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play as Jay Thorn makes his way out, wearing his ripped jeans and chain with a Shiroi Neko t-shirt and thick leather bracelets on both wrists. He looks to be steaming and ignores the fans, who are going wild, only picking up a mic and getting in the ring~
Jay Thorn: "Jake...Adams!"
~The crowd goes wild at the revival of the bloody rivalry between the two~
Jay Thorn: "Jake Adams...Jake Adams! JAKE ADAMS!!!"
Reggie Miller: "Maybe Jay has something to say to Jake?"
~Jay Thorn paces in the ring like a caged beast and stops to face the back~
Jay Thorn: "Jake, you made a point last season, attacking me from behind. But guess what?"
~Jay spins his arm around, his shoulder clearly healed over the season break~
Jay Thorn: "You didn't get the job done! So bring your a** out here. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of you taking me out then me taking you out and back again. I'm sick of the two of us taking years from each others careers. Were finishing this! This season, I'm finishing it! Get out here and face me like a man!"
~Jay keeps looking to the back, expecting Jake~

(Jake)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression)   On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression) Empty12/9/2011, 8:12 am

~As nothing happens, Jay Thorn gets more and more agitated as he paces around in the ring like a caged animal~
Jay Thorn: "Fine, Jake! Be a little *BLEEP*! Worthy, get out here, I need to talk to you!"

(Worthy or Jake?)
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression)   On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression) Empty12/9/2011, 8:20 pm

"You think you know me..."
~"Metalingus" by Alter Bridge blasts the arena as the audience lets out a pop followed by a uproar of boos and shock~
~To Jay Thorn's surprise, Jake Adams walks out with a mic already in hand, sporting a smirk and along with his newly adopted caveman beard, dressed in light blue stonewashed jeans, black affliction shirt and black leather jacket~
~He shows no fear or doubt as he makes his way into the ring, getting right up into Jay Thorn's face~
~His music stops as the moment of Jake's return sinks in~
~Jay Thorn looks around the roaring crowd as everyone is finally seeing Jake standing in front of Jay Thorn in the ring instead of the usual far from Jay Thorn ramp way position~
~Jake also looks at the crowd as he is the first one to break the silence of words between the two~
Jake: "Jay Thorn, you're right."
~Jay has a doubtful look on his face as the crowd reacts with confusion, Jake just turns around takes a little stroll in the ring with the smirk gone and a mild look in his bearded face~
Jake: "This has been going on for too long. I beat you, then I injure you. You beat me, you injure me, and take my Extreme Fight title, and ending the longest reign of that championship is XFE history in the process."
~The crowd cheers as Jake continues~
Jake: "But Jay, you see, these people might think I'm even with you since I almost killed you last time me and you were in the same ring...but no...I'm not. This isn't over until I SAY SO. I wanted my title back but you lost it to Pitbull...but that just makes me even more ANGRY. And to make things even worse, I can't even challenge for that title now since GODDAMN rematch clause...expired...thanks to the current champion's brother standing in front of right here. So Pit, consider yourself lucky pal..."
~The crowd cheers and boos at Jake's arrogant remarks as Jay continues to listen~
Jake: "You aren't off the hook yet Jay, even though there are going to be no more twists and turns in this anymore. You know why, because I have a real amazing proposition to make to you..."
~The crowd cheers as Jake looks directly into the eyes of Jay Thorn~
Jake: "This season, we end it for good...HELL...IN A...CELL!!!"
~The crowd roars in approval as Jay has a look of anger and disbelief but walks around the ring to consider~
~Jake's evil smirk is back on display as he waits for Jay Thorn's answer~

Last edited by Jake on 12/14/2011, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression)   On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression) Empty12/12/2011, 12:47 am

~Jay Thorn looks at the audience and then at Jake Adams~
Jay Thorn: "You and me, one last time? Hell in a Cell?"
~The crowd cheers at Jay repeating the match idea as he has a fire in his eyes not seen since All or Nothing~
Jay Thorn: "This is it. It may be long overdue but the two of us are going to hell. And trust me when I tell you this, only one of us is walking out. You got yourself a fight."
~Jay extends his hand out for Jake Adams to shake~
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression)   On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression) Empty1/3/2012, 2:12 am

~Jake looks at Jay Thorn's hand and as he reaches out, he pulls it back to talk some more~
Jake: "I can't get over my return last season Jay, and after I heard everyone's reaction it sent goosebumps down my spine, I even felt like I was finally getting the respect I deserve, and I feel like I'm getting some respect right now too, so Jay Thorn...I accept!!!"
~Jake grasps Jay Thorn's hand and shakes it, as the crowd cheer loud as a big applause can be heard~
~Suddenly Jake smashes Jay in the skull with the microphone, knocking him down with a cheap shot!!!~
~Jake has the same fire in his eyes again as last week as he looks wild and processed~
~The crowd burst out into boos with the cheap shot as Jake backs into the corner of the ring, crouching down, quietly and patiently waiting to explode right into Jay Thorn's ribcage~
~As Jay gets up, Jake bursts out of the corner with full speed~
~Jay Thorn jumps up knowing far too well about what was going to happen as Jake runs into the wind underneath~
~As Jake turns around~
~Jay Thorn turns and quickly raises his leg up showing astonishing athleticism and reflex as he prepares to super-kick the life outta Jake~
~Jake also, knowing his adversary far too well, throws his body into the ropes in order to avoid the superkick~
~Both men stand up and look at each other, grinning ear to ear as Jake and him stare each other down~
~Jake points towards his head as he indicates that he is getting into his Jay Thorn's head~
~Jay Thorn just keeps smirking as Jake keeps his eyes locked on Jay. He soon leaves the ring as the crowd boo~
~As he heads back, Jay looks around the arena as the camera goes back to Jake looking back into the ring one more time, with a smug look on his face~

Last edited by Jake on 1/3/2012, 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression)   On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression) Empty1/3/2012, 4:47 am

the point were jake went for the spear and missed and then jay went for a superkick reminds me of the classic shawn micheals vs edge moment <3

great feud!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression)   On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression) Empty1/4/2012, 5:13 am

Just to explain why i've not responded to the rp:

This year is really busy for me so i'm going to be playing the GM role and do rp's/rp responses once the match card has been released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression)   On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression) Empty

Back to top Go down

On a Highway to Hell... (First Aggression)
Page 1 of 1