X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turning back on you... (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Turning back on you... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Turning back on you... (XFA)   Turning back on you... (XFA) Empty1/25/2012, 8:00 pm

~"I beat you down" by Downstait hits as John Deep walks out of backstage. He is wearing white sleeveless with hood on his head. He makes few steps and he stops for a while. He takes of the hood and continue his way to the ring. John Deep takes microphone from staff member and get to the ring~
John Deep:"Finally..."
~The Crowd cheers as John Deep smiles and look like he is proud of himself~
John Deep: "Finally, from a long, long, long time. Here it comes. My victory, in such an important moment I break my series of lost matches. Wednesday at XFW, when I faced Nova Kane I knew that this is the moment for me to finally prove myself and I believe in myself so hard that I put Nova Kane in a Small Package and I pinned him. Just when it looks like I'm going to lose I turn the tables and got the victory. Of course I need to thanks someone. Without this person it won't happened. This person is even here tonight. He is standing on the front of you !"
~The crowd looks shocked as they thought that John Deep is playing nice guy~
John Deep: "That's right, it is me! I always can trust only myself. All of you are pathetic. You always cheer to guys who win all the time like the Unified Universal-X Champion, Pitbull."
~The crowd cheers as they hear the name of Pitbull~
John Deep: "You see, that's what I'm talking about..."
~The crowd boo at John Deep, as he gets angry~
John Deep: "Can you losers just give me a favor and shut your mouths?"
~The crowd boo at John Deep every time that he puts microphone to his mouth~
John Deep: "Keep rip off your throat and I'm going to continue anyway. So, as I was saying. Pitbull is your hero. That's why Courtney Day "helps" him to get the victory. She is doing it because he is making money for her. It's all about the money, real wrestling talents are not important. But science Pitbull and Jay are making a tag team together Courtney wants to take Unified Universal-X Championship off Pitbull and give D.A.S tag team titles. I need to take that opportunity and get this title in my hands but when it happens I'm going to hold it for a long time. So, remember my name because I'm going to be the longest running champion in history!"
~"I beat you down" by Downstait hits as John Deep drop microphone and goes backstage~

Last edited by John Deep on 1/26/2012, 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Turning back on you... (XFA)   Turning back on you... (XFA) Empty1/25/2012, 9:04 pm

Make this for either Aggression or the ppv because the ppv is next week.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Turning back on you... (XFA)   Turning back on you... (XFA) Empty1/26/2012, 6:09 am

I moved it to aggression Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning back on you... (XFA)   Turning back on you... (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning back on you... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1