X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan is Back!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan is Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Quan is Back!!   Quan is Back!! Empty8/21/2008, 8:41 am

*The inside of a courthouse. A few reporters have gatthered and one or two wrestling fans are in the gallery*
Judge: “This is Atlanta County Court verses Quanravdan Odonjil Bat-Ochir. Mr Quan will you stand up.”
~
*Quan stands and is snapped by the photographers*
~
Judge: “Mr Quan. You are here to answer two charges. Number 1 being drunk and disorderly. Number 2 Public Indecency. The complaint against you says that you were shouting loudly, dancing, wrestling with other guests in your party and showed your buttocks to guests at the club. How do you explain this?”
~
Quan: “Your honour. It is a little embarrassing. The night begins with Allgood, Slugger, the Pit Viper, Allsop, Jade and her friends agreeing to go out to celebrate Sluggers win in the wrestling in Atalantic City that night. I want to go to a Mongolian Barbeque for some real food but Jade says she knows a dance club in town with tequila shooters and a great DJ. So off we go.”
~
Judge: “ Were your group drunk and disorderly?”
~
Quan: “Not at all your honour. JD Allgood treated us to some champagne and Jade got Qui to try a few tequila slammers but all in all it was a very...errr... reserved evening.”
~
Judge: “And the damage to the bar and furniture?”
~
Quan: ”I know what they mean. I had one argument with Pit Viper about how to do a really good German suplex. He says he knows a better way and I dare him to show me. We did leave one or two small dents in the bar tables but nothing serious.”
~
Judge: “And how did you end up with your trousers down?”
~
Quan: “Jade and her friends were talking to the DJ and had persuaded him to play some of their favourite tunes. Many people were on the dance floor.
Then I see Darth Clay is in the night club. I thought it was just the smoke machine that was broken but it is him and his foggy friends. He seems friendly, if you can believe it, and he asks about the match. I say it was a good match but I am sore from trying that ridiculous Swanton Bomb, a move I have never really practiced.
I roll down my trousers to show them the bruising. Then I hear a woman scream. Next thing I know the bar manager is there asking us to leave and saying he has called the police. Clay had disappeared or I would have got him to explain the whole thing was innocent. Next thing I know I am in a cell “
~
Judge: “I have heard enough. It is clear to me that this is a nuisance complaint brought against you by the bar owner to gain some publicity for his establishment and it is the option of the court that while you are guilty of both the charge of drunkenness and exposure, no harassment or offence was intended. Having considered the mitigating circumstances and your contrition in the matter I will impose only a fine and considering your time spent in jail a probation agreement with your employer.
Case dismissed.

Mr Quan you are free to go.”

Last edited by QuanBeast on 8/21/2008, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan is Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quan is Back!!   Quan is Back!! Empty8/21/2008, 9:55 am

i like this
Back to top Go down

Quan is Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quan is Back!!   Quan is Back!! Empty8/21/2008, 10:19 am

Welcome back Quan