X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan RP 31-1-09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan RP 31-1-09 Empty
PostSubject: Quan RP 31-1-09   Quan RP 31-1-09 Empty1/29/2009, 3:13 pm

A pretty standard in-ring monologe. Feel free to come down and interrupt or react to this. Also DANTE feel free to edit or add comentator comments if you want to send this in any direction.

*Quan walks down to the ring and facing the crowd on each side raises the Aggression belt. As the cheering settles down Quan pretends to polish the belt with his arm. He looks happy and is in celebratory mood.*
~
Quan: “ Yes, my fans. I know that I do not come down to talk to you often enough. Let me say, how proud it makes to be your champion. You make the pain and suffering experienced in this ring all worthwhile”.
~
*The crowd goes absolutely mental at this and settles into a long two note chant of Quan-beast-Quan-beast-Quan-beast*
~
Quan: “Three things I have to say today. Three things that I know will make you happy.”
~
*The crowd quietens down in anticipation*
~
Quan: “Number one. I salute the genius of DANTE in instigating the Aggression suitcase. It makes sense that challengers should have to fight to win the honor to challenge for the belt. In a few weeks someone will cash in on the #1 contender at the Valentines PPV. I now promise to do everything in my power to be the Aggression champion on that day, to defend the title on that day, and make life as hard as possible for anyone who wants to take this away from me.”
~
*Quan raises the Aggression belt above his head as the crowd cheer*
~
Quan: “Second. Last week did anyone notice that Jeremy Alsop returned to XFA?”
~
*A massive cheer at the mention of the Kiwi icon*
~
Quan: “Nobody is happier than me, to see some real quality return to our federation. In a federation filled with lunatics, wannabees, fantasists and pretenders, we should again applaud DANTE for returning a true warrior to our fold.”
~
*The crowd cheers once again*
~
Quan :”Oh yes, I did say three things were on my mind. Tonight I wrestle gustave1er. The master of XFA, Quan, verses the king of nowhere. Let tonight’s match be a lesson to any who would challenge me. When you see tonight, gustav1er knocked down by the Brain Blitz, or gasping for breath after the Lotus Flower smash,
you should know that the same awaits you. Quan is getting stronger, faster and smarter, if you want to challenge for the title fine, but you must know, when the Mongolian is involved…ITS WAR.”

~
*A huge pop from the crowd as Quan jumps up on a turnbuckle and holds the belt aloft*
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan RP 31-1-09
Page 1 of 1