X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan Rp for 4th Dec

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan Rp for 4th Dec Empty
PostSubject: Quan Rp for 4th Dec   Quan Rp for 4th Dec Empty12/3/2010, 10:28 am

~Jaime Ray Newman stands backstage looking for an interview. Quan is seen walking backstage and stops~
Jaime: "Quan, how do you feel about matching up with JD Allgood tonight?"
Quan: "Superb Jaime, back in May 2008, I won my debut match on XFW against this very man. Since then we have fought, we have disagreed, but we have never lost respect for each other. Which means to me that tonight, when I pound his face into the mat time and time again I will do so with sincere respect for his skills and sportsmanship."
Jaime: "So your fans can predict a win tonight?"
Quan: "My fans always get what they want. The Quan, executing his lethal moves, fighting honorably and never compromising. As for a win tonight, why not? I have nothing to fear?"
Jaime: "And what would you say to those fans who don't think you are in the class of wrestler who can take on the real heavyweights of this roster?"
Quan: "Jaime, in my country we say 'The fighting mongoose, is feared by even the black bear. The tiny stag beetle is master of the nighthawk'. I can defeat anyone, you can be sure of it."
Jaime: "Thanks you Quan, and good luck tonight."
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan Rp for 4th Dec
Page 1 of 1