X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan on XFA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Quan on XFA   Quan on XFA Empty10/22/2009, 10:15 am

Elisha Cuthbert: "We now go backstage having heard that Quan has consulted a doctor before his match here on Aggression tonight. Lets see if the big man is ready to perform."
~Elisha enters a dressing room which is decked out with rugs and curtains to look like a Mongolian Yurt~
~A doctor is standing taking Quan's blood pressure as Elisha approaches~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Quan, any worries before your match up tonight?"
Quan: "No Elisha, I have had some worries recently. In my #1 contender match two weeks ago I blacked out, only to find myself victorious. Just this week I battled the Playboy, but could not muster my usual power. I worried that some sickness may be troubling me, but this good doctor has given me a clean bill of health."
~The doctor looks very surprised~
Doctor: "Mr Quan, You have diet of almost all badly cooked meat, you exercise in extreme heat and cold, your body temperature is only 34 degrees, your blood pressure is 200 over 120, and most worrying you give out headbutts weekly, with grievous bodily force. You stand a very real change of abusing your body to its ruin."
Quan: "See, diet, fine, habits, fine, temperature and blood pressure normal for a Mongolian. Headbutts, doing me good. Nothing to worry about!"
~Quan gives the doctor a big slap on the back and smiles~
Doctor [packing up and leaving]: "I give up. Good luck Mr Quan, You will need it."
Quan: "So I conclude that it is no sickness holding me back. Maybe only a sickness of commitment to my cause so that is why I announce today, that just as when a great tree falls in the woods and shakes the ground for miles around, so too I, will from now on be using a trademark 'Falling headbutt' to punish my enemies. Quan has tasted success, and Quan has tasted failure. Success tastes better, and I want more."
~Elisha leaves the scene and the camera catches Quan reaching for a large BBQ turkey leg to snack on~

Last edited by QuanBeast on 10/22/2009, 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Quan on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quan on XFA   Quan on XFA Empty10/22/2009, 12:30 pm

I have been looking forward to this one! Smile
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729

Quan on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quan on XFA   Quan on XFA Empty10/22/2009, 12:46 pm

Hopefully my new trademark will turn up on Saturday!! Be a shame not to execute it.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390

Quan on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quan on XFA   Quan on XFA Empty10/22/2009, 5:59 pm

Copy it from a match report (of you have executed it already) and ask the GM to put it in in lieu of something else if it does not execute during the match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quan on XFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quan on XFA   Quan on XFA Empty

Back to top Go down

Quan on XFA
Page 1 of 1