X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opportunity Knocks. I know who is going to Answer...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Opportunity Knocks. I know who is going to Answer... Empty
PostSubject: Opportunity Knocks. I know who is going to Answer...   Opportunity Knocks. I know who is going to Answer... Empty11/29/2011, 8:47 pm

~Hawke is seen standing backstage. He is wearing a new shirt with the name 'Hawke' on the front and Hawk wings on the back of it. He is wearing his Long MMA style fight shorts and wrestling boots. He also has wrist bands and knee pads on. He looks calm and ready for his upcoming match. He starts to bounce around like he is stretching himself up when the door opens up. Marc Ellis walks in with a mic in his hand. Hawke turns to face the interviewer waiting to see what he has to say~
Marc Ellis: "Okay, I am here with one of two challengers for the Young Gunz Title tonight, Hawke!"
~Marc pauses and you can hear the crowd cheering for Hawke~
Marc Ellis: "In your first season here in XFE you have a title match, are you at all feeling any nerves before your fight?"
~Hawke smiles and Marc Ellis tilts the mic towards him~
Hawke: "Hell yeah I am nervous..."
~The crowd laughs at the honesty and sincerity in the voice of Hawke~
Hawke: "I said some things to get under the skin of Danny Young in order to get this opportunity in my first season, but I would like to set the record straight."
~Hawke pauses a moment before he continues~
Hawke: "Danny Young you are the Champion for a reason and if I want to be a champion tonight I have to beat you in that ring. I know you will not go down easy and I know that if I want to win I am going to have to be the best I have ever been."
~Hawke looks around a bit and starts to act like he is hearing something~
Marc Ellis: "Are you another crazy guy around here?"
Hawke: "You don't hear that do you Marc? It is opportunity knocking at my door and I am going to answer it tonight!"
~Hawke looks directly into the camera and smiles~
Hawke: "Danny Young, Finger of Destruction...Tonight be ready because only one of us is leaving with that Young Gunz Title tonight and it will be me!!!"
~Hawke steps away leaving Marc alone in front of the camera and heads off towards the ring. The camera fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Opportunity Knocks. I know who is going to Answer...
Page 1 of 1