X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opportunity knocks???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Opportunity knocks??? 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Opportunity knocks??? Empty
PostSubject: Opportunity knocks???   Opportunity knocks??? Empty9/25/2011, 10:31 am

This is to appear just before the Big Fatty V/David Crowley match, as a lead in.

~Take Camera 4 panning crowd. Take Handheld 6. Take David's mic~
David Hood: "XFE cameras followed Jesse Blue to Birmingham today. *Dissolve to package* They were recording for a feature that will be appearing on our FaceBook page, when they were witness to this..."
~"The Natural" Jesse Blue is walking down a sidewalk. He stops, turns, and enters a small diner. As he waits for the hostess to sit him at a table, another man walks in~
Hostess: "Just you today???"
Jesse: "Yes. Table for..."
Man: "Two...Table for two..."
~Jesse accepts that it's just a fan, and nods his agreement. The two sit. After a brief period of awkward silence, the man speaks...~
Man: "My name is Ben Becker. I'm a reporter..."
~Jesse interrupts him by sliding out of the booth to leave. Becker stops him~
Ben: "As I was saying...I'm a reporter. I lost my job last year, due to budget cuts at my station. They downsized, and that left me jobless. I've been looking a long time for another job. No one wants to pay for the amount of experience I have. You are my ticket in. I need a job, and a story. You need to explain yourself, your actions, your feelings. This is your chance to clear things up. Sit down."
~Jesse sits, and motions for coffee as the waitress passes~
Ben: "There are rumors...Started by David Crowley. He spoke about your past. He brought up some pretty wild things. You have been avoiding speaking about these things. What's the deal with your childhood? Crowley has no problem talking to whoever will listen to him. He told "Pro Wrestling Illustrated" that you were locked up for your childhood, in a maximum security youth prison. Is this true?"
Jesse: "Yes and no. I had spent some time in Juvenile Detention. I was a thief. Not a very good one, obviously. That was a rough time for me. I was pretty unruly as a kid. I make no excuses for it."
Ben: "Crowley alleges that you were some drug addict, and that maybe you still are. Any truth to that??"
Jesse: "It's true. I loved smoking weed. I didn't until my life fell apart. Then I joined the Navy. After the Navy, I just went back to what I was doing before. Next thing I knew, ten years had went up in smoke. That's when I decided to stop being the villain, and start being the hero again."
Ben: "It's funny you bring up the Navy. David Crowley had plenty to say about that time in your life. Care to explain??"
Jesse: "Ahhh, the Navy. One of the best times in my life. It's too bad that trouble was brewing behind my back that ended it."
Ben: "Don't stop now."
Jesse: "I had a wife who was sleeping with anything that would lay still long enough."
Ben: "So you..."
Jesse: "I called home one night, while on midwatch, and some guy answered the phone. He told me they were in love, and I should leave them alone. Really??? I'm calling home! I threatened to kill him. What else do you do??? When security came...He called base cops! They asked if I said that. They were friends of mine, since I doubled on security. I told them, 'Yeah...He's sleeping with my wife!!' Turns out, it's an offense that would warrant a court-martial, and would be an embarrassment to the base. I was told to keep my mouth shut, and just get processed out. I was shamed, and not by my own hand, if you ask me."
Ben: "So...Even though bad things have happened, you still manage to try to be a good guy?? That's actually quite admirable. It seems odd to me, that this David Crowley guy just keeps talking, even though you have beaten him in matches. You would think he'd just stop."
Jesse: "Some people just don't get it. Don't worry...He'll get his. Hope this helps you get a job with us. I like you..."
~Jesse gets up and throws a couple bills on the table, leaving Ben Becker to ponder his next move~
~Take Handheld 6. Take Commentator's mics~
David Hood: "Looks like the XFE Nation finally gets an explanation. "The Natural" seemed pretty uneasy. He didn't like talking about that stuff. David Crowley better watch out."
Matt Scott: "Yeah...We find out that he really is a first class jerk. He should be in jail. He makes me sick."
Back to top Go down

Opportunity knocks???
Page 1 of 1