X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night of Hard Knocks 07/23

Go down 
+9
Jeremy
Morbiddistruction
JPower
DANTE
QuanBeast
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
Jade
Malkyto
TheSentinel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty
PostSubject: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/22/2008, 10:18 pm

Welcome to the Show...
Brujah vs Kangjagal
All or Nothing...
True Nutter vs Sisky
Tiebreaker...
Aussie / Kiwi Showdown: gp pato vs Jeremy Alsop
Jack Power before his match...
First Blood: Jack Power vs DarkShadow
Time to Bring the House Down...
NLO vs Fatal Strike
Y2K Speaks...
Extreme Fight Championship: Jade vs Y2K
The Iconic Status...
Last Man Standing: The Sentinel vs Travo
The Warning...
Hardcore Match: Officer Garcia vs Dark Ryder
Worthy Speaks...
X-Force Championship: Legion vs Worthy
-----------------------------------------------
Tickets Request: 9.092
Tickets Sold: 7.268
Tickets Income: 72.680 fantaeuros
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/22/2008, 11:23 pm

Damn! Again Im out of time to do a RP!
Anyway, the card looks great. I hope it will be an amazing show.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/22/2008, 11:40 pm

Watch your match tomorrow and that will give you the heads up for your match at the PPV so you can make your rp.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 12:13 am

OK, I will try to do it before friday. At the weekend I will probably will be away, and at Monday I usually have no time.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 2:41 am

Liking the card. We are so awesome that people are literally fighting to get into our arena! Ugh, it's hard being this amazing *flips her hair back* lol!
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 8:38 am

I know how you feel, Jade. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 12:54 pm

Extreme Fight Championship match, alrighty, good luck Jade, gunna be a good fight.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 2:37 pm

Worthy. What a power house. Who would have thought it!
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 2:40 pm

No offense Worthy but that was the biggest surprise of the season. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 2:53 pm

Honestly, I really dont expect to see a Draw. Edited or not, its a big push for Worthy facing "All or Nothing"

In other point: First, Y2K get knocked out by NLO. After, Y2K in a losing stroke. And now, Y2K dressed like a girl. Its the eternal falling of the bad guy. But, IMO, I think its time to re-think the future of Y2K. Its a big RPer, but his wrestler needs more training and experience. If he dont obtain the belt at the PPV, maybe could be good to put him in a non-title feud against someone.

And about me: New Latino Order versus Dex and Volgo for the XFW Tag Team Championship!
***Dex is Dex022***
Both are lvl 10 wrestlers, so, it will be a hard match. Sadly, there is no much time to make a big feud of this [Unless Dante allow me to make a small RP for his show]... speaking about you, Dante: What about some match the next season? Maybe we can create an inter-brands feud or something else.

General Opinion: A great card, indeed. All will be on flames at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 2:56 pm

Whahappa? I hate not being able to access TWG from work. Can someone post the results soon?
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 3:17 pm

JPower wrote:
Whahappa? I hate not being able to access TWG from work. Can someone post the results soon?
Already Imformed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 3:37 pm

JP, the quick results are:

Brujah vs Kangjagal
True Nutter vs Sisky [Draw]
Aussie / Kiwi Showdown: gp pato vs Jeremy Alsop
First Blood: Jack Power vs DarkShadow
NLO vs Fatal Strike
Extreme Fight Championship: Jade vs Y2K
Last Man Standing: The Sentinel vs Travo
Hardcore Match: Officer Garcia vs Dark Ryder
X-Force Championship: Legion vs Worthy [Draw]
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 3:43 pm

Thanks, and thanks again. I'm always leery of first blood matches, because it can be so random, but I'm glad I won.

Now, let's see how the PPV goes. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 3:48 pm

LoL, it was exactly as Worthy predicted that it might end up as a draw! I knew this card would produce alot of talking on the boards lol! And it's not even the ppv where more will be in store!
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 3:50 pm

Malkyto wrote:
Honestly, I really dont expect to see a Draw. Edited or not, its a big push for Worthy facing "All or Nothing"

And about me: New Latino Order versus Dex and Volgo for the XFW Tag Team Championship!
***Dex is Dex022***
Both are lvl 10 wrestlers, so, it will be a hard match. Sadly, there is no much time to make a big feud of this [Unless Dante allow me to make a small RP for his show]... speaking about you, Dante: What about some match the next season? Maybe we can create an inter-brands feud or something else.

General Opinion: A great card, indeed. All will be on flames at the PPV.

The match wasn't edited at all. Worthy just put up a good match.

As for the tag titles, sure an RP for the next Aggression would be good. I will put it in and maybe do something to try and distract them for their match. A simple RP would do fine as well. Just remember, they're not very active and I pretty much am controlling these matches. Just don't expect them to respond to you RP, that's all.

As for the inter-brands, there has been talks of PPV of brand vs. brand so it is possible. Especially since we have a female wrestler in Aggression now as well, a Diva match might be possible now, as long as the ankle lock banned for the match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 3:56 pm

Like DANTE said, I didn't edit Legion and Worthys match, thats why I said before something happened that I was even surprised about.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 4:05 pm

Wow, a biggest surprise then. Congrats Worthy.

"Let's go Worthy clap-clap-clapclapclap Let's go Worthy clap-clap-clapclapclap"
Shut up punny mortals!!!
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/23/2008, 5:02 pm

*scoff* Diva? LoL, I am a knockout! Aw, no ankle lock? *cries* What will I do then?! Does that mean I actually have to...fight? I can see it now....

~Dante comes out and announces the match will be an automatic disqualification if any submission moves are used, and what better way to make sure of non-submissions than another tech, so he will be the special guest referee. Jade stands there stunned and does not know what to do, she goes to attempt a Pi Beta Phi only to have to stop, and trips over her shoes from her own momentum and stumbles into her opponent knocking them both down. She immediately goes on instinct and grabs the ankle of her opponent before Dante breaks up the hold. Jade looks stunned, rolls out of the ring, and asks the fans what she should do? She gets some brawling pointers and rolls back into the ring. She attempts to stomp but pulls her hamstring and falls down in agony as her opponent rolls up up as Dante counts 1, 2, 3~
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/24/2008, 12:07 am

Very Very Very Very Good Show!!! I enjoyed it very much. Pity i couldnt have watched it live.

As for the Worthy/Legion Match.... GO WORTHY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/24/2008, 12:14 am

Comon Worthy, whole roster is behind you!!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/24/2008, 12:24 am

what a show. nicely done to Jade and her promo and to worthy for doing the unthinkable, standing toe to toe with Legion.
Back to top Go down
Legion
XFE Hall of Famer
Legion

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/24/2008, 1:45 am

Woohoo!!! Way to go Worthy! Got me to light green. AND 10 stars each!!! Awesome. I definately see a rematch coming up.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/24/2008, 2:24 am

Are we forgetting something? (from 9/7/2008 show)

*Worthy stands in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand*

Worthy: "I've been backstage and I couldn't help but hear Legion say in an interview that he could beat anyone in XFW and I've said right from the start that nobody could beat me in singles competition, so listen up puny mortal as the worthy one is issuing you a challenge for your title, but with a twist..."

*the crowd start booing after he says with a twist*

Worthy: "You parasites in the audience need to shut up and recognize greatest when you see it because ever since I've joined XFW right from the beginning I have only lost 2 matches and both of them have been in tag team action, which brings me to the twist I am adding to my challenge because you said you can beat anyone in XFW and I say no one can beat me in singles competition so I challenge you for that title and you must beat me to retain that title, but any other result such as a DQ, No Contest, A draw, etc... will result in me winning the title, so what do you say Legion?"

"It's all about this Legion..."
Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Worthy%20champ
Legions video plays on the titantron as he enters out onto the top of the stage, mic in hand.
"Worthy, why am I not surprised at your lack of courage. Why does it not shock me that you need special stipulations to even have a minor chance of winning my belt. And it is MY belt. I was the first to get it, and I plan on keeping it for some time. And even if I should lose it to someone through a bad call or a random fluke, it shall always be MY belt."

"But I'll tell you what. I'll accept your challenge. It's probably the only way to show you who the real champion is. To show you what a REAL fight is. And as you lay there broken and bleeding on the mat, you may even come to thank me for such a valuable lesson."

Legion turns to walk away, but pauses.

"Oh, and one more thing. I fight a clean fight. That being said, I fully expect you to use every dirty trick your mama taught you. Bring it. But know this, unless you actually pin me, I shall still be undefeated. Which is fine. It means the week after I will just get the belt back in a rematch. And you will get to live with the knowledge that you briefly held my belt, won through treachery and villainy. In the end, my faithful legionaries will know who their champion is."

The Sentinel appears on the Screen behind Legion
The Sentinel: "I'm happy you two are having fun, but last time I checked...and I'm absolutely sure this time...I'm the boss around here. So Worthy if you want a title shot, I'll allow it. But, I'll decide when the match takes place."
The crowd boos.
The Sentinel: "But don't worry, I'll keep you two busy tonight. Worthy, tonight you will take on the Former 1# Contender, Badjojo."
The crowd cheers.
The Sentinel: "And we can't have our Champ getting rusty. So tonight you will take on a former opponent, Sisky. Only this time, your match, will be an Extreme Fight!"
David: "Wow what big announcements from our GM!"
Matt: "Yeah, Worthy is now the 1# contender? Never saw that coming."
David: "The match between those two is going to be massive."
Although this was not made clear on yesterdays show so Legion is still the champion and I'm not pointing this out to steal his belt, but to sort out some plot holes.

Any I agree with Legions above comment, 10 orange stars each which is mad although this gives me an excuse to blame the referee again.

Also I made a blog on the myspace page doing a statement by GM Sentinel regarding it here http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=389258720&blogID=417651376 (I made it look like he changed the match to a normal match because he doesn't want the title to change hands like that)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty7/24/2008, 9:26 am

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of Hard Knocks 07/23   Night of Hard Knocks 07/23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of Hard Knocks 07/23
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next