X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Super-Opportunity...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
A Super-Opportunity... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

A Super-Opportunity... Empty
PostSubject: A Super-Opportunity...   A Super-Opportunity... Empty11/14/2011, 5:59 am

~"New-New-New Age Superman" is heard over the PA system. The fans cheer as "The Movie" by Aerosmith begins to play. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out and looks out over the crowd, a smile on his face. He makes his way to the ring, greeting fans as he walks down the aisle. In the ring, he grabs for a microphone, as his music stops~
Jesse Blue: "Tonight...I can put myself into a position a lot of guys in the back long to be in. With a win tonight, I can claim myself to be the number one contender, and get a title shot."
~The fans are a mix of cheers and boos, a testament to the popularity of Heavyweight Champion, The Sentinel~
Jesse: "I've always been treated fairly here by management. The Sentinel gave me a chance. A chance to be a superstar here. I've been given opportunities to win championships here. I like to think I have made the best of those opportunities."
~The fans cheer, agreeing with Jesse Blue~
Jesse: "Tonight is bittersweet...Tonight, I face that same man, The Sentinel, in a non-title match. He's finally realized his dream, and I'm happy for that. He deserves it."
~The fans cheer in agreement~
Jesse: "But...Business is business. Sooner or later, someone is gonna come along, who wants what you got. That someone...is me. I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but my dream is to be XFW Heavyweight Champion too. Unfortunately, you are standing in the way of that dream. You know better than anyone...that you have a target on your back now. Tonight though...I'm gonna have to put a hurtin' on you, Boss. I can...and will...take the best you can dish out. Can you do the same? Tonight, I'm taking the next step..."
Back to top Go down

A Super-Opportunity...
Page 1 of 1