X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rages opportunity...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Rage

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Rages opportunity... Empty
PostSubject: Rages opportunity...   Rages opportunity... Empty4/11/2012, 11:40 pm

1) I know this is our final season but to make the rp sound good gotta act like there is a chance of a title shot in the future...

~Darth Clay is walking around backstage when he notices laughter up ahead. He comes to a corner and peeks around spotting the source of the laughter. Jeremy and his niece Charity are talking and laughing. Jeremy hugs Charity and they walk off towards their dressing room. Darth Clay's eyes narrow and he hurries back to his dressing room~
~Darthclay bursts into the dressing room and spots his son~
Darth Clay: "Darth Rage. Now is your time."
Darth Rage: "Dad what are you talking about now?"
Darth Clay: "Son you have been complaining about the fact that you have not recieved a title shot. Well the reason for that is because you have done nothing to distinguish yourself here in the federation other then being my son."
Darth Rage: "I have been training and working every day and I deserve a chance at the title. It is Sentinel's dislike of you thhat is holding me back."
Darth Clay: "Boy, without me you would not even be here. Now shut up and listen to me. It is time for you to earn your place here. To get your title shot there is one thing you must do. DESTROY CHARITY."
Back to top Go down

Rages opportunity...
Page 1 of 1