X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dominators stable warfare promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Dominators stable warfare promo Empty
PostSubject: Dominators stable warfare promo   Dominators stable warfare promo Empty6/21/2008, 9:09 pm

Jill: Hello welcome to stable warfare I am joined here by The Dominator who has a chance to win the Aggression Championship whose been trying so hard the past weeks to gain.

The Dominator: Yes and my fans out there you get to witness the moment I take that belt and put it over my shoulder!!
(fans start cheering "dominate dominate" and The Dominator has got a big grin on his face)

Jill: Now Dark Ryder has the Dark Union on his side and I doubt playboy will be happy about this.

The Dominator: Some group of Darth Vader wannabe smart asses and a roid munching Hugh Hefner wannabe aren't gonna scare me. But then again I'm always prepared for these situations.

(the justice force come as the fans cheer and there standing right next to The Dominator and DTJ hands The Dominator his trademark baseball bat and he holds it placing it on his shoulder)
I got back up of my own and these guys ain't gonna let anyone interfere in this match

(The Justice force walk of getting prepared for there matches)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dominators stable warfare promo   Dominators stable warfare promo Empty6/22/2008, 8:51 pm

*he not only has Dark Union, but also the X-Treme Killing Machines*
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dominators stable warfare promo   Dominators stable warfare promo Empty6/23/2008, 6:46 am

[As Justice force was about to make their exit a nearby tv started to show random static, and suddenly it went black]

[A staff member ran to it and started to fiddle with the cords, finally unplugging them and mumbling sweats under his breath]

[The Tv suddenly fades in showing the justice force once again except in a black and white old fashion style causing The Justice Force to stop dead in their tracks. The staff member holding the unplugged tv freezes as he steps away from the tv slowly]

[On the tv The Justice Force suddenly start to fade only to be replaced by four coffins with each of the four member's names on one]

[As The Justice Force turn around they find themselves standing in front of four coffins with each one of their names on one]

[The Tv screen turns black once again, only to have violent red letters appears saying " The dark cannot be dominated by force........prepare for the ride of your life......Dominator" The words not only just appeared but a certain presence seemed to echo very words that cautioned warning on the television screen]

[The Dominator then grabs his bat and knocks down his coffin and the rest of the Justice force members destroying the coffins]

The Dominator: Your mind games wont scare me Dark Ryder!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dominators stable warfare promo   Dominators stable warfare promo Empty6/23/2008, 9:22 am

no real value of this but i just wanted to say this lol

[As soon as the last word left Dominator's mouth the tv seemed to have a certain glow, as did all the lights. With a sudden flash of sparks and glass the tv glass shatters as do all the lights in a nearby hallway]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominators stable warfare promo   Dominators stable warfare promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominators stable warfare promo
Page 1 of 1