X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcus Idol Promo... for Stable Warfare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Marcus Idol Promo... for Stable Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Idol Promo... for Stable Warfare   Marcus Idol Promo... for Stable Warfare Empty7/31/2011, 6:42 pm

~Marcus Idol and Jill Wagner are backstage of the Vector Arena at Auckland, New Zealand~
Jill Wagner: "Marcus Idol, the title match has been signed. It’s going to be Marcus Idol vs Gobeer vs Pat Booker. Give us your thoughts about tonight’s match.”
Marcus Idol: “Well Jill, let’s just say it’s a match were Destiny 2.0 will not prevail and they are only doomed to fail. Gobeer and Pat Booker have severed the tie now are jostling for a world title. I’m here to tell you that it ain’t going to happen because I’ve worked too hard to win this title.”
Jill Wagner: “Gobeer is determined to win back the title, Marcus. What can you do to prevent that from happening?”
Marcus Idol: ~confident~ “I can assure you and the great fans of the XFE that the people’s choice, Marcus Idol, is more than ready to defend this title. Gobeer and Pat Booker are going to be so focused on battling each other that they will forget why they are in the ring. When it is all said and done and the smoke clears the ring you’re looking at man who’s going to walk away still the champion at Stable Warfare.”
Jill Wagner: “Will Marcus Idol prevail and retain the title? Will Gobeer pull out all stops to win back the title? With Pat Booker now part of the equation who’s to say he will not walk away with the title. Who knows what’s going to happen, but I can tell you this that this match-up has the makings for an amazing match.”
Back to top Go down

Marcus Idol Promo... for Stable Warfare
Page 1 of 1