X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcus Idol Promo... for 6/1/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Marcus Idol Promo... for 6/1/11 Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Idol Promo... for 6/1/11   Marcus Idol Promo... for 6/1/11 Empty5/31/2011, 1:19 pm

Voice: "Ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls, and children of allllllllll ages, X-Force Entertainment proudly presents, the most electrifying professional wrestler in the sports entertainment industry, he’s known as the people’s choice, he’s the universal heartthrob, he’s the number one contender for the XFE World Heavyweight Title, and he’s here live tonight at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, Indiana, he’s ………M—A—R—C—U—S………. I—D—O—L………. I—D—O—L."
~A crescendo of music (“Thunderstruck”, AC/DC) blasts through the arena. Suddenly the entire coliseum begins to shake and then the X-Tron starts flashing the words “The Number One Contender.” As the music continues to build in volume, pyrotechnic explosions and flashes erupt and emit from the ramp. As the smoke billows from the top of the ramp, Marcus Idol emerges from the entrance way and makes his way to the center of the ring with a mic in hand~
~The fans erupt with cheers as Marcus Idol stands in the center of the squared circle~
Marcus Idol: “Hello Fort Wayne Indiana. The quest for the gold has officially begun and there’s no stopping it now.”
~The crowd almost blows the roof off the arena with a thunderous sound of cheers~
David Hood: "Ladies and gentlemen I believe what Marcus Idol is referring to is last week in Tampa in front of thousands of X Force wrestling fans, Marcus Idol won the 10 men Battle Royal to determine the Number One Contender for the XFE World Heavyweight Championship.”
Matt Scott: “Saint Patrik should have won the match. Marcus Idol is nothing more than an opportunist.”
David Hood: “Regardless, Matt, it is water under the bridge now because Marcus Idol is going to get a deserved title shot.”
Marcus Idol: “Last week, I made a conscious decision to not make any comments before the battle royal because I believe actions speak louder than words and I went out and got the job done. You see, the quest for the gold really started at Super Force III. At Super Force III, the people’s choice, Marcus Idol, prevailed and joke was on you, Destiny. I infiltrated the ranks of team Destiny, exploited their weaknesses, and defeated the ultimate enforcer--Big V. And now I have won the number one contender match for the most covenant prize in professional wrestling, the XFE World Heavyweight Championship title. With that being said, there’s only one man that stands in my way and that would be you—Gobeer.”
~The crowd almost blows the roof off the arena with the thought of Idol and Gobeer competing in a title match~
Marcus Idol: “Tonight, team Destiny tries to put a hurdle in my way by requesting a hardcore match pitting Bosero against me. The fact of the matter is Bosero it’s going be me and you, mano-a-mano, in a match tonight so get ready to bring your best game to the ring. The bottom line is…….I’m gunning for your title Gobeer, so you better be looking over your shoulder every time you enter the arena. You can object, protest, or try to avoid the issue, but it will not do you any good because my sights are set and there’s nothing you can do about it because I’m the number one contender. Enjoy your reign as the heavyweight champion for now because your destiny is about to change.”
~The crowd erupts with a thunderous sound of cheers~
Back to top Go down

Marcus Idol Promo... for 6/1/11
Page 1 of 1