X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcus Idol Promo 6/8/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Marcus Idol Promo 6/8/11 Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Idol Promo 6/8/11   Marcus Idol Promo 6/8/11 Empty6/5/2011, 5:41 pm

~Marcus Idol & the Sentinel are seen backstage in the passageway talking before their tag match against Gobeer & JD Allgood~
~Jill Wagner quickly seizes the opportunity and rushes over to get an interview~
Jill Wagner: "Marcus Idol & the Sentinel please gives us your thoughts about tonight’s bout."
Marcus Idol: ~Leans over to show the 12 stitches on the top of his head as a result of last week’s attack~ “Tonight Jill , it’s personal. It’s more than payback it’s going to get downright ugly. Gobeer, your Destiny goons, show up after my match with Bosero and Pat Booker hits me over the head with a steel chair. I know for a fact the attack was sanctioned and orchestrated by you--Gobeer. “
Jill Wagner: “Marcus, now that you are the number one contender for the XFE World Heavyweight Title are you counting the days until your title shot?”
Marcus Idol: ~heated up~ "It’s only a matter of time before the inevitable happens and I win the title, but tonight it’s the farthest thing from my mind. Tonight I want a chance to get the champ in the ring. The bottom line of the matter is this……Gobeer, your title reign is about to come to an end, but not yet. Tonight it’s going be me and Sentinel against you and JD Allgood. It’s going to be mayhem, pandemonium, and utter chaos at the Sprint Center when we step in the ring and that’s a fact!”
Jill Wagner: "And what about you, Sentinel. Last week JD Allgood cost you a win over Gobeer, what do you have planned for tonight."
~Jill puts the mic in The Sentinel's face~
The Sentinel: "No comment."
~The Sentinel walks off, with Marcus Idol shrugging his shoulders and following his partner for the night~

OOC: Sentinel please feel free to continue the interview. It should be a great match-up. R/Marcus
Back to top Go down

Marcus Idol Promo 6/8/11
Page 1 of 1