X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcus Idol Promo for 4/13/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Marcus Idol Promo for 4/13/11 Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Idol Promo for 4/13/11   Marcus Idol Promo for 4/13/11 Empty4/10/2011, 4:03 pm

~Marcus Idol and Big Fatty V are in the locker room getting ready for their match against Morbid Justice. Idol is on the bench press lifting heavy weights and Big Fatty V is on the couch eating hamburgers while watching TV~
Marcus Idol: "You know Big V, you should be training like me."
~Idol gets up from the bench press and hits a double bicep pose~
Marcus Idol: "Diamond Troy Justice & Morbid Distruction are a formidable tag team. Eating those burgers while sitting on the couch is unhealthy. Take my advice Big V and start taking care of yourself like me. The whole wrestling world is in for a big surprise soon, so mark my words BIG V. It’s all about Destiny!"
OOC: Gobeer or Big Fatty V: Please feel free to edit or add to the promo. I believe you wanted to do a skit about training. Marcus
Back to top Go down
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Marcus Idol Promo for 4/13/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Promo for 4/13/11   Marcus Idol Promo for 4/13/11 Empty4/12/2011, 5:50 pm

Big Fatty V: "Marcus you know the only training I do is with my teeth."
~Big Fatty V begins doing curls with the burgers and alternates taking bites out of each burger as he curls them~
Big Fatty V: "But since this is all about Destiny I will make you a deal, when we crush these punks tonight I will train with you to prepare for the rest of the tournament to guarantee we fulfill our Destiny."
Marcus Idol: "Big V you have yourself a deal."
OOC: Marcus sending you a pm for what I am planning for the next show regarding training.

Big V
Back to top Go down

Marcus Idol Promo for 4/13/11
Page 1 of 1