X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11 Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11   Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11 Empty7/10/2011, 1:29 pm

Maria Menounos: "Ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls, and children of allllllllll ages, X-Force Entertainment proudly presents, the most electrifying professional wrestler in the sports entertainment industry, he’s known as the people’s choice, he’s the universal heartthrob, and he’s the neeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww XFE World Heavyweight Champion. He’s ………M—A—R—C—U—S………. I—D—O—L………. I—D—O—L."
~Music (“Thunderstruck”, AC/DC) blasts through the arena. Suddenly the entire coliseum begins to shake and then the X-Tron starts flashing the words “Idolmania is here.” As the music continues to build in volume, pyrotechnic explosions and flashes erupt and emit from the ramp. As the smoke billows from the top of the ramp, Marcus Idol emerges from the entrance way and makes his way to the center of the ring with a mic in hand~
Marcus Idol: “Hello Fort Wayne Indiana, we finally did it. The XFE World Heavyweight title is where it belongs. Thank you for your support.”
~Marcus Idol receives a thunderous sound of cheers as he stands in the squared circle with the world title raised in the air~
David Hood: "You got to feel good for Marcus Idol, Matt. These fans really appreciate Marcus winning the title.”
Matt Scott: “Are you kidding me, David? Gobeer was robbed. Courtney Day had no right sanctioning another title match with only three days rest. Mark my word, Destiny will be back and Marcus Idol will not be the champion for long.”
David Hood: “That remains to be seen, but for now he’s the world champion and these fans know it. To celebrate Marcus Idol’s title win the XFE has passed out free Idolmania memorabilia. Did you get your free t-shirt Matt?”
Matt Scott: “Yeah right.”
Marcus Idol: “Now that I have the title most of you are asking the question, what’s next? I’ll tell you what’s next. Courtney Day has sanctioned three matches tonight called pick your poison. And I have decided to up the stakes and take on the ultimate bad guy, Saint Patrik.”
~The crowd immediately responds with a deafening sound of cheers~
Marcus Idol: “For those of you who don’t know it, the rivalry between Saint Patrik and I goes back to the old OcW. Since I’m the new champ, I want to send a clear message to Gobeer, Destiny, and all other possible candidates that Marcus Idol is not a paper champion. I will defend this title against all competitors. Let’s not waste anymore time, and get Saint Patrik out here.”
~The fans respond with a loud roar of cheers~
David Hood: “It’s great to see the new champ so eager to take on all competitors, but Saint Patrik is a fierce competitor.”
Matt Scott: “Laughing, you talk about a story book ending. Saint Patrick will destroy the new champion. It must be Saint Patrik’s birthday because Marcus Idol just gave him a gift.”
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11   Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11 Empty7/11/2011, 5:03 pm

~Suddenly the arena turns pitch black. A roaring thunder rolls over the audience, slowly being replaced by the familiar sound of soft, angelic choirs. The crowd starts to boo violently as Saint Patrik walks out on the stage. His black beard is immaculately groomed, his long brown hair pulled back into a hard ponytail. He is wearing his wrestling gear, his trademark white bulletproof vest adorned with the Holy Crimson Cross of The Congregation~
Matt Scott: "Bow down, sinners! Bow down!"
~Saint Patrik smiles a grinning white smile towards the audience, as he starts to slowly walk down towards the ring. He raises a microphone and starts to speak in a soft voice~
Saint Patrik: "My lamb..."
~The crowd responds with a wall of boos, but Saint Patrik isn't close to shaken as he continues down towards the ring~
Saint Patrik: "I kept my word to you, and here I stand before the False Champion, yet again... victorious! It turned out Argo wasn't at all unstoppable, just as Jack Power yet again fell short in his futile tries to twist our reality to his liking."
~The roaring crowd continues to boo as Saint Patrik focuses his eyes on Marcus Idol. Saint Patrik circles the ring as he continues to speak~
Saint Patrik: "Marcus, my old 'friend'... Your tone is anything but close to the respect you should show your elders. As you know, our common history shows who is the greater man. You have always come up short against me, and you will always stand in the long, cold shadow cast by The Holy Congregation of Millions."
~Saint Patrik slowly walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, his smile never leaving his self-important face~
Saint Patrik: "Marcus, before you in front of this crowd can start to preach the importance of you holding the coveted relic, the XFE World Heavyweight Championship, you have to prove yourself against the one man who truly deserves it..."
~Saint Patrik goes up to Marcus Idol, his face unnervingly close to his~
Saint Patrik: "ME!!!"
~The bell rings, and the two giants come to life...~
Back to top Go down
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11   Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11 Empty7/12/2011, 6:00 pm

Nice work Saint Patrik. Solid RP as usual. R/Marcus
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11   Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11 Empty7/12/2011, 6:24 pm

awsome job from both of you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11   Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marcus Idol Promo... 7/13/11
Page 1 of 1