X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcus Idol Promo... 6/18/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Marcus Idol Promo... 6/18/11 Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Idol Promo... 6/18/11   Marcus Idol Promo... 6/18/11 Empty6/17/2011, 3:46 pm

~The camera shows Marcus Idol entering the Amsterdam arena. As he’s walking to the locker room he runs into Courtney Day. Marcus Idol is wearing a tee shirt with a pair of old faded blue jeans and Nike tennis shoes. He’s carrying a gym bag over his right shoulder which appears to have been hastily packed because the gym bag is partially open and his wrestling attire is in plain view~
Marcus Idol: “Why am I here tonight, Courtney? ”
Courtney Day: “Marcus, we all saw what occurred three days ago at Guilty Conscience. As a result of the outside interference from Destiny, I’ve decided to sanction a rematch tonight. It will be you against Gobeer in a Steel Cage Match for the XFE World Heavyweight title. Are you ready for the big match tonight?"
Marcus Idol: ~Grins~ “I’ve been more than ready. Finally, it’s going to be a level playing field.”
Courtney Day: “Good luck.”
Reggie Miller: "This is a tragedy. Gobeer has already defeated Idol and he now has to defend his title against him again, but this time it's inside a Steel Cage. This is not fair and I think Gobeer should protest."
Brandon Routh: "That’s not the way I see it Reggie. Marcus Idol deserves a fair shot against the champ. The end of their match at Guilty Conscience was a tragedy because of outside inference from Destiny. Did you say protest? Here’s an idea…..have him complain to Marcus Idol; although, I’m not so sure he will be very sympathetic.”
Reggie Miller: “You’re a funny guy Brandon, you’re just a Destiny hater like the rest of these pathetic fans.”
~Marcus Idol turns and heads for the locker room when Jaime Ray Newman flags him down for a quick interview~
Jaime Ray Newman: “Marcus, can you believe what has transpired? I mean how did this happen? Please share with the fans what’s going on in your mind right now, you’ve got to be excited?”
Marcus Idol: ~scowls~ "It doesn’t matter to me how it happened. The fact of the matter is that I get another chance to compete for the title. Right, wrong, or indifferent, Courtney Day has made the match and that’s the bottom line. Excited you say? ~evil laugh~ I guess Gobeer thought that Marcus Idol was a distant memory after the match three days ago. But that’s not the case because just as soon as I change my clothes I’m going to be bringing a whole lot of butt kicking to the ring. That’s what is going on in my mind right now.”
~Idol exits the area and walks in the locker room~
Jaime Ray Newman: “Marcus Idol sounds like he’s more than ready for the big match. Who’s going to be the victor? Will it be Gobeer? The champ has faced many tough battles and he’s prevailed, that’s why he is the world heavyweight champion. Will Destiny be a factor? It’s possible, but the Steel Cage may be too difficult for them to overcome. Regardless, the championship match is going to have everybody on the edge of their seat.”
Back to top Go down

Marcus Idol Promo... 6/18/11
Page 1 of 1