X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Worthy Reply... (Aggression 24/09/2011)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayls

Kayls

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-05-19

A Worthy Reply... (Aggression 24/09/2011) Empty
PostSubject: A Worthy Reply... (Aggression 24/09/2011)   A Worthy Reply... (Aggression 24/09/2011) Empty9/20/2011, 8:59 am

~Jaime Ray Newman approaches a door in the backstage of the Arena, she pauses for a few seconds before knocking on the door~
Jaime: “Kayls, any chance of a quick word, please?”
Kayls: “Sure thing Jaime, come on in.”
~Jaime opens the door and walks in to be greeted by Krusher Kayls already in her new Dark Blue wrestling attire. Kayls motions her towards a seat as she sits down in the opposite~
Jaime: “Well, the first thing I’ve got to say is, I like the new attire.”
Kayls: “Thanks. I thought with a new aggressive attitude, a new aggressive costume was required, so I spent the off-season designing this.”
~Jaime nods~
Jaime: “It suits you and the contrast of effects appears to work remarkably well.”
~Kayls smiles~
Kayls: “Thank you. I’m hoping it’ll be a hit with the fans as well. Now what did you want to see me for other than wrestling fashion advice?”
Jamie: “I presume you’ve heard that Worthy’s put a bounty on your head.”
~Kayls mockingly pats the top of her head~
Kayls: “Well, I can’t find a chocolate covered coconut candy bar up there, so like everything he says these days, it must be classified under worthless.”
Jaime: “So, you’re not in slightest bit worried?”
~Kayls looks thoughtful for a second or two~
Kayls: “Jaime, that man is more unhinged than a loose door. He can prattle on with the best of them, he can offer bribes until he’s bluer in the face than my costume, but the one thing about him that cannot be categorically altered is that he must have a face under that mask that only a mother could love, and then only on payday.”
~Jaime places a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle~
Jaime: “So, what are your tactics should someone take up his offer of riches.”
Kayls: ”If I was them, I’d be checking the notes first, I heard there was a robbery recently at the makers of Monopoly and several boxes of Monopoly money is missing.”
~Jaime gasps~
Jaime: “Are you insinuating the Worthy was involved in the robbery?”
~Kayls just smiles back at her~
Kayls: “No, but it does seem odd that he makes this generous offer to take me out, not long after that heist happened. It could just be a coincidence, that’s all.”
~Jaime shakes her head and then looks at her notepad~
Jaime: “One last question. How do you think you and Slugger will team up tonight?”
~
Kayls: “We both want one thing and one thing alone and that’s Worthy’s having britches pinned to the deck, so I hope with that being the focus, we’ll work together and form a cohesive unit. I do feel sorry for Justin though, tagging with Worthy must be his worst nightmare.”
~Jaime stands up and offers a hand to Kayls~
Jaime: “Thank you for the most enlightening and entertaining interview.”
~Kayls stands up and shakes her hand~
Kayls: “Any time, Jaime.”
~Jaime wanders out of the room with her head bobbing up and down as she internally giggles to some of Kayls’ responses~

Last edited by Kayls on 9/21/2011, 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

A Worthy Reply... (Aggression 24/09/2011) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Reply... (Aggression 24/09/2011)   A Worthy Reply... (Aggression 24/09/2011) Empty9/21/2011, 5:50 am

Chocolate covered candy bar and stolen Monopoly money makes this the best RP i've seen Laughing
Back to top Go down

A Worthy Reply... (Aggression 24/09/2011)
Page 1 of 1