X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression)   A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression) Empty9/22/2011, 9:49 am

I thought I'd work out a backstage RP from Worthy's earlier reply, hope it works for you, Worthy.

~Jay Thorn is seen walking backstage, smiling a confident smile. All of a sudden he stops and the smile fades a bit. As the camera turns, it shows Jay has come face to face with Worthy, which causes heavy boos to be heard all the way to the back~
Worthy: "Well it seems my student has become a man...a suicidal man."
Jay Thorn: "Nice to see you too, A..."
~Worthy quickly brings his hand up to cut Jay off~
Worthy: "Don't even try to say that. Seriously Jay I thought I taught you better than to bite the hand that feeds you as I don't care what you say about them puny mortals on my show, but when you disrespect the Worthy one, you cross the boss and that is unacceptable."
~The boos are even louder as Jay tries to measure Worthy's expression through the mask~
Jay Thorn: Really? I mean, seriously? And how many times have you crossed your bosses here, oh "Worthy One".
~The crowd cheers now, as slight chants of "hypocrite" can be heard and Jay has a smile back on his face~
Worthy: "Jay don't you know who your talking too? I am the greatest masked wrestler to have ever lived and the likes of Jushin Thunder Liger, La Parka, Místico, Ultimo Dragon and the other puny mortals are nothing compared to the Worthy one, so you should show some respect for your master as I made you and I can break you."
~The crowd start chanting “worthless” towards Worthy~
Jay Thorn: "Oooooh, now that's really scary. Though it would work a bit better if I didn't hear it from every ego-maniacal boss that doesn't get that I have mental block from following orders."
~Worthy is beginning to seem frustrated at the constant interruptions and disrespect~
Worthy: "Speaking of decisions Jay, the Worthy one has just made a decision of his own and that decision is for you to go one on one with that violent psychotic clown known as Morbid Distruction in an Aggression Rules match, right here tonight."
~The crowd cheer the match announcement and Jay sarcastically pretends to be shocked~
Jay Thorn: "Oh my god. That is soooooo scary-like man. Too bad for him that if you REALLY think about it, I'm the most violent, and the most aggressive guy here."
Worthy: "Well, isn't that good. Jay, you better show some aggression tonight and use the right tools in your match otherwise you'll go down with the clown."
~Worthy pulls out a pair of wooden clogs and hands them over to Jay, walking off and leaving Jay baffled before shouting after him~
Jay Thorn: "Don't worry! I'll give you your aggression! Hell, I might even pull out my old lucha mask for credibility!"
~Not sure if Worthy heard him, Jay looks if he'll come back before going into his locker room~

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 9/22/2011, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression)   A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression) Empty9/22/2011, 12:32 pm

Maybe edit my Mystico as Mistico and leave out the bit where you correct the spelling as this is supposed to be spoken, so it would sound the same anyway.

Apart from that it's perfect, nice work.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression)   A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression) Empty9/22/2011, 11:33 pm

All right, did the edit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression)   A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression) Empty9/23/2011, 2:37 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression)   A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Worthy Encounter... (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1