X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy Elite... (first Aggression)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy Elite... (first Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy Elite... (first Aggression)   Worthy Elite... (first Aggression) Empty2/22/2012, 4:48 am

~Worthy is stood in the ring holding a microphone~
Worthy: "Justin I'll get straight to the point, if you want to declare war on those who have paved the way for you, then stop picking fights with retired veterans and starting facing the elite...THE WORTHY ELITE!!"
~Worthy points at himself as the fans start cheering~
Worthy: "These days wrestlers want to call people out on Twitter, well #thatsnotmystyle and some bring it via Youtube, but I'll leave that to Cryl as I am the Worthy one and I'm going to call you out the good old fashioned way... SO GET YOUR WORTHLESS, PUNY, MORTAL BUTT OUT HERE SO I CAN GIVE YOU A WORTHY BEAT DOWN!!"
(Over to you Alsop)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Elite... (first Aggression)   Worthy Elite... (first Aggression) Empty2/24/2012, 2:42 am

~Without warning, "A Chosen Few" by Electric Wizard blasts over the Arena, the crowd erupting into boo's despite the change of music. Justin Alsop leads John Smith and Cassandra Cain onto the Entrance Ramp Stage. Justin, holding a mic calls for the music to be cut before he starts to talk~
Justin: "Paved the way for me? Is that what you're calling it? I call it Holding Me Back!"
~The crowd start to Boo, seemingly reading Justin's Mind~
Justin: "When I started in this business, the powers to be were already saying that I would be nothing more than a glorified Jobber. That included Dante, Legion, The Sentinel, you name them, they said it. I went out and proved them all wrong. I made a name for myself, by myself yet it seems that the same old "retired veterans" still want the spotlight. But it's just not the "retired veterans" that are the problem now. It's the veterans that continue to compete in that ring today that are holding me back."
~Worthy motions for Justin to come down to the ring, Justin completely ignoring him and the vocal crowd~
Justin: "The likes of you, Slugger, Argo, Jack Power, that Half-Brother of mine and The Sentinel. Each and every single one of you should have retired by now. I should be the face of Aggression. The face of the entire XFE but what is it I see? The same old veterans hogging the spotlight that they no longer command."

(Back to you Worthy)
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Elite... (first Aggression)   Worthy Elite... (first Aggression) Empty2/24/2012, 4:27 am

Worthy: "I know how you feel Justin as I was in the same position as you, back when I started out because everyone doubted me, saying stuff like “you're too small to be a wrestler” and “you're not a luchadore”, but where as you done nothing but *beep* and moan your whole career, I won the XFW Heavyweight title and then shoved it in the faces of all those Worthy doubters out there... so stop crying like a *beep* and do something about it!!"
~The crowd cheer whilst Justin, John and Cassandra look unimpressed~
Worthy: "You talk about the veterans holding you back, but the way I see it, we have this spotlight by default because people like you are not stepping up to take it from us... seriously what have you done in this fed to put you in the spotlight?"
~The crowd start a “you've done nothing” chant whilst Justin makes a yawning gesture~
Worthy: "You represent the very problem I have with this new generation of wrestlers coming in as most of you, are self-centered brats that want everything handed to them on a silver platter because you can't be bothered to work for it like I did."
~Justin shakes his head in disagreement~
Worthy: "Oh you disagree do you? Well then step out of your half-brothers shadow and prove us wrong because all I see is the Tito Jackson of the Alsop family!!"
~The crowd cheer whilst an angry Justin is held back by Cassandra and Jack~
Worthy: "If you want the spotlight, then face me in this ring and actually do something to be in the spotlight for!!"
~The crowd cheer as Worthy takes off his robe and makes a 'come get some' gesture~
[over to you again]
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Elite... (first Aggression)   Worthy Elite... (first Aggression) Empty2/25/2012, 7:09 am

~Justin breaks free from Cassandra and John but stops. He takes a few steps back, raising the mic as he does so. His trademarked smirk has appeared on his face~
Justin: "Not tonight Worthy."
~The crowds cheers quickly become boo's as Justin continues to walk backwards.~
Justin: "The English aren't ~Justin pauses for a moment~ "Worthy" enough to see me wrestle. You're not "Worthy" enough to be in the same ring as me. A washed up "Veteran" demanding more Spotlight is all you are Worthy."
~Worthy is still trying to get Justin into the ring. Justin motions for John to leave. He then looks at Cassandra, who nods her head~
Justin: "And besides Worthy, you and I will never be in the same ring together. Especially after the information that Cassandra has in her beautiful, dazzling, and precious head is given to the Board of Directors. It would spell the end of you Worthy. But we'll leave that for another time."
~"A Chosen Few" starts to play over the Speaker System again, Justin and Worthy stand just staring at each other until the scene ends~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy Elite... (first Aggression)   Worthy Elite... (first Aggression) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy Elite... (first Aggression)
Page 1 of 1