X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some are Good...I am Greatness!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Some are Good...I am Greatness! Empty
PostSubject: Some are Good...I am Greatness!   Some are Good...I am Greatness! Empty8/2/2011, 12:26 am

~Gobeer is sitting backstage in his complete wrestling gear. He has a new Destiny shirt on. Amber Destiny and Bosero are sitting there in street clothes watching as Gobeer seems to be meditating. Suddenly his head looks up as the sound of a door opening is heard and Jill Wagner walks into the room. Bosero and Amber Destiny walk up to Jill~
Bosero: "Gobeer, does not want to be bothered sorry."
~Jill looks around at Gobeer who is still calmly sitting down~
Jill Wagner: "Okay, then I do have a question for the two of you. What happened to the purposed Destiny vs True Destiny Tag Match tonight?"
~Amber looks at Jill and laughs~
Amber Destiny: "You see, our GM Courtney Day still has it out for Destiny and did not want to give us a chance to put her friends, True Destiny down once and for all."
~Jill Wagner seems confused and turns to walk away when she hears a noise and looks back to see Gobeer standing there with Amber and Bosero no longer around~
Gobeer: "You wanted to talk?"
~Jill Wagner turns around with a smile on her face~
Jill Wagner: "You are moments away from the Triple Threat match for the XFE World Heavyweight Championship against your former friend Pat Booker and the man that beat you for the title last season Marcus Idol. What are your last thoughts before this huge title match?"
~Gobeer looks at Jill and gets his traditional evil smirk on his face~
Gobeer: "The XFE World Heavyweight Championship is the most prestigious belt in all of wrestling. But let me tell you a story first."
~Gobeer pauses a second before he continues to talk~
Gobeer: "Almost 2 years ago I arrived in XFE with one goal. Simply put it was to prove to the entire world that I am the Best. I knew that the best way to get to my goals was to make an impact. I created Destiny!"
~Gobeer looks down at this Destiny shirt and smiles for a moment before looking up at the camera with an evil smirk on his face~
Gobeer: "Pat Booker was one of the original 3 members of Destiny and together with Bosero, Amber Destiny and Big Fatty V we grew to become to most dominate force in XFE history, but that was not enough for some of the members."
~Gobeer looks at the camera now with a serious look on his face~
Gobeer: "Pat Booker's ego got too big for himself and he decided to betray Destiny and he took Big Cop and Big Fatty V with him. The betrayal cost me the World Title, but in the end it was just a chance for me to prove my greatness."
~Gobeer gets his traditional evil smirk on his face again~
Gobeer: "Greatness...It is important to understand the difference between being good and being great. I will give them credit and admit that both Pat Booker and Marcus Idol are good wrestlers. They have earned titles in multiple feds and have done many things in there wrestling careers. They are both very good wrestlers, but unlike me they are not Great!"
~Gobeer cockily tilts his head back now~
Gobeer: "I am the best XFE has to offer. No matter how you measure it, I am the image of greatness. My whole life I have been Destined to be the greatest. I am the man that retired Justin Alsop, I am the 2011 Lord of Mayhem, I am a Triple Crown Winner and I am the Leader of the Most Dominate group in XFE History, Destiny."
~Gobeer looks deeply into the camera as if he was speaking to everyone watching~
Gobeer: "You can all try to deny it, but deep down you all know that I am the reason you show up and watch XFE. I am Greatness personified and after tonight I will once again be the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."
~Gobeer flashes his evil smirk once again still looking deep into the camera~
Gobeer: "That is how it is going to happen. Love it or hate it you all have to accept it because this is Destiny's World and you are all just living in it!"
~Gobeer turns and walks out of the locker room leaving Jill Wagner standing in the room with Bosero and Amber Destiny who both glare at her. Jill Wagner turns and starts to walk out of the locker room with the camera man following her~
Jill Wagner: "Looks like Gobeer is ready and confident for tonight, but will he be able to beat both Pat Booker and Marcus tonight and show the world he really is the best or will his Destiny be halted once again? We will see next."
~The image fades back to the ringside area~
David Hood: "Gobeer has all kinds of confidence, but can he back up his talk tonight?"
Matt Scott: "Not only can he back up his talk but my guess is that he is going to make a statement tonight and prove to everyone just how great he is!"
Back to top Go down

Some are Good...I am Greatness!
Page 1 of 1