X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Chance At Greatness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
A Chance At Greatness 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

A Chance At Greatness Empty
PostSubject: A Chance At Greatness   A Chance At Greatness Empty5/1/2009, 12:45 am

~ "The Movie" by Aerosmith begins to play. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out onto the stage area. The fans begin to cheer. With a wave of his hand, the crowd quiets down, and Jesse begins to speak...~

Jesse: "It's like that old Rod Stewart song, "Tonight's the night!" Tonight... I could become Number One Contender to the UXC Title. This kind of chance doesn't happen every day. And what could be better... than to win it... right here, in front of the good people of Boston, Mass!"

~ The fans erupt, knowing that tonight's match will decide the Number One Contender.~

Jesse: "Pit Viper! We've all heard the saying... "When you play with the snake, you're bound to get bit." But, What... (The fans finish his sentence with him) Would Jesse Do?? Yeah... That's what I'm talking about! With friends like the good people of Beantown, there's no way I can lose! (The fans cheer loudly) Viper... you've been cast out by BANE. That's probably the best thing that's happened to you in a long time. Tonight, I'm gonna be the worst thing that's happened to you in a long time. I am the "New Age Superman". Don't kid yourself, you're not walking around with a "Pocket Full of Kryptonite". Tonight, I'm gonna get my "Creative Juices Flowing", and find a way to beat you. Tonight, you're gonna be a victim of "Natural Causes". (The fans cheer loudly)

Jesse: And... I almost hope... that BANE decides to come down for some scrappin'... Because myself, and the "NEW AGE MAFIA"... will be happy to oblige! Good people of Boston... As Kenny Loggins would say... "This is it!"
Back to top Go down

A Chance At Greatness
Page 1 of 1