X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12/24 Ascension to Greatness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

12/24 Ascension to Greatness Empty
PostSubject: 12/24 Ascension to Greatness   12/24 Ascension to Greatness Empty12/21/2008, 2:38 am

~The scene opens up just outside of the Women's locker room. Elisha Cuthbert does a microphone test by tapping on the microphone three times before knocking on the door and entering the locker room. The camera pans around and shows the lockers of Jade, Krusher Kayls, and Faith. The soft, echoing sounds of repetitive hits can be heard through the locker room. Elisha snaps her neck indicating where the sound is coming from and they move to another part of the locker room. The enter a double door area leading to the Women's practice / warm up room that has speed bags, a large 200 lb punching bag, a few treadmills, a free weight system, and a practice ring. The camera zooms in on Faith who is sparring with an unknown male. She is wearing low rise black and white Adidas pants, a black Adidas sports bra, and black and white Adidas wrestling boots...~
Faith: "Come on!!! You gotta move your fat [beep] faster than that. You call yourself a sparring partner? (she looks over at Elisha before continuing her berating of the unknown sparring man) I was going to say take five, but from the way you are wheezing you should take ten. And you better be able to spar more than twenty minutes next time."
~Faith then walks over to the ropes and leans over in Elisha's direction...~
Faith: "And what do you want?"
Elisha Cuthbert: "Well, I was just going to ask you a few quick questions about your opponent tonight."
Faith: "Oh that idiot who's about as capable as wrestling as that sparring guy I was with."
Elisha Cuthbert: "Well not the words I would use, but I would say "The Natural" Jesse Blue."
Faith: "I know, that's what I said (she rolls her eyes) what about him? I done tore off and beat his protege not too long ago, and now it's his turn."
Elisha Cuthbert: "If, and that's if, you beat Jesse Blue you will improve to three wins and one loss, the one loss coming at the hands of JD Allgood to eliminate you in the...."
Faith: "Blah blah blah the tournament. Yes he was my only loss, and that's fine and dandy because truth is, I took a veteran the distance making everybody else fearful of me."
Elisha Cuthbert: "And now you get to face..."
Faith: "I thought we went over this? Yes I get to annihilate Jesse Blue, no he will not win, and yes I will finish him off in a very violent way."
Elisha Cuthbert: "Speaking of violence, you have a notice from upper management about toning down the vulgar language on television, and to have more control over your moves, specifically your Inhuman Rampage finisher."
Faith: "Language so I can't say that Jesse Blue is a chicken[beep], who can't win a match because he's too busy [beepppppppp] with Felipe and [beeppppppp] to his [beeppppp] every night?"
Elisha Cuthbert: "Precisely. We run a 5 second delay system, but the FCC is making X-Force Entertainment bump it to a 10 second delay after they saw you on the first show, so management would like you to tone it down some so they can prevent the future fines they foresee."
Faith: "What a load of horse[beep]!! And they want me to tone down my moves? Yeah right, why should I? It's called a finisher for a reason because when I hit it, I want to not only finish the match, but finish my opponent's career. It's not my fault if they can't take a beating. Which is the experiment I will conduct tonight on Jesse Blue. He talks a big game, but lets face it, it's not good enough. I will try to carry him through the match, but make no guarantees if he cannot withstand a minor onslaught."
Elisha Cuthbert: "Well, (she puts down a letter) this is mail for you, and thank you for the interview, I will let you get back to your training."
~Elisha turns to leave as Faith can be heard yelling for her sparring partner to get back in the ring with profane language as the scene fades to black...~
Back to top Go down

12/24 Ascension to Greatness
Page 1 of 1