X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personification of Greatness...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Personification of Greatness... Empty
PostSubject: Personification of Greatness...   Personification of Greatness... Empty9/28/2011, 12:07 am

~Jill Wagner is walking in front of the camera seemingly headed for something. She walks around the corner and up to a door with the name plate 'Destiny' on it~
Jill Wagner: "Just a week before the 6-Way XFE World Heavyweight Championship match next week, I am looking to get some words from Gobeer."
~Jill Wagner is about to open the door when it opens and Gobeer walks out of the room. He is wearing his wrestling gear, a Destiny shirt and has the XFE World Heavyweight Title over his shoulder. He stops and looks at Jill who seems relieved that she did not have to go in the locker room~
Jill Wagner: "Just the man I was looking to see. What are your thoughts considering not only your Title, but Destiny as a group is on the line at All-Or-Nothing?"
~Gobeer looks at Jill with anger in his eyes~
Gobeer: "Do you see this?"
~Gobeer points at the XFE World Heavyweight Title on his shoulder~
Gobeer: "This belt means that I am the best this company has to offer."
~Gobeer tilts his head a looking at Jill~
Gobeer: "And really this Championship belt is just evidence to what everyone in this company already knows. Think about it!"
~Gobeer gets a cocky smile on his face~
Gobeer: "I am the only man to ever be a Triple Crown Champion and Lord of Mayhem and I did it on the same night. I am a 2 time XFE World Heavyweight Champion and am the Leader of the most dominate group in XFE history!"
~Gobeer turns towards the camera and glares at it~
Gobeer: "My challengers next week all know it. Covenant knows it so much that he has remained silent even after earning a chance at the title. Sentinel when he was on top of the company realized my greatness and knew he needed to be my ally in order to hold on to his spot. Marcus Idol has experienced the wraith I can dish out after he stole MY title. Then we have Jeremy."
~The crowd cheers at the name of Jeremy~
Gobeer: "I retired his brother and was inches away from ending his career last season. Jeremy comes out here and puts out this image of being a stand up guy that wants to put an end to what I have built, but lets take a deeper look at Jeremy."
~Gobeer continues to glare at the camera, but now seems to be almost talking directly to Jeremy~
Gobeer: "Jeremy, you can try all these little childish strategies to take out Destiny, but you know when you step in the same ring with me it always ends with you being left laying in the middle of the ring and that is the best option for you. You know deep down in places you don't like to talk about at parties that I can end you whenever I want."
~Gobeer starts to smile now~
Gobeer: "You know it so much that you put yourself out there as a slave to anyone that beats you because you know if you put out the normal retirement Alsop thing you would be just another Alsop to fall at the hands of myself and Destiny."
~Gobeer looks back at Jill~
Gobeer: "You see Jill, Courtney may think she has figured out a way to cost me this title and end Destiny, but in 7 days like always she will fail."
~Gobeer turns back to the camera with a cocky look on his face~
Gobeer: "I am the personification of greatness and XFE is Destiny's World and everyone else is just living in it!"
~Gobeer pushes the mic back towards Jill and walks away leaving her standing there alone~
Jill Wagner: "Seems like Gobeer is ready and confident as ever just 7 days before the biggest challenge to his World Title and Destiny!"
~The image fades to ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Personification of Greatness...
Page 1 of 1