X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Debut of Greatness.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

The Debut of Greatness. Empty
PostSubject: The Debut of Greatness.   The Debut of Greatness. Empty12/23/2009, 1:54 am

I talked to Big Fatty V about this (we know each other IRL and are actually tag partners in game).

~The lights in the arena start to flicker with spotlights circling around before everything goes out for a quick second before turning back on as "Inside the Fire" by Disturbed begins to play. The fans seemed confused about what is going on as a new person walks out from backstage. This man is 5'11" and looks as though he is chiseled from stone. He has a young look to him but seems very confident in himself. He has dark black hair which is spiked up and is wearing a black wife beater shirt and custom made fighting shorts with compressions under them. He makes his way to the ring as the fans not liking his slow demeanor as he walks to the ring starts to boo him. He enters the ring and stands in the corner striking a pose before jumping down and grabbing a mic from Maria~
Gobeer: "X-Force Entertainment fans you are now in the presence of greatness."
~The fans boo loudly upset at his arrogance~
Gobeer: "My name is Gobeer. I have been trained since birth to be the greatest fighter in the history of the universe. The greatest trainers in all forms of combat have been lining up to train me as stories of my excellence have been spread."
~Gobeer stops and smiles once again seemingly enjoying the fans booing of him~
Gobeer: "I could have went into any form of combat I wanted to and been called a Phenom but I decided the world of wrestling would allow me the best stage to master my natural ability and show my greatness to as many people as possible."
~The fans continue to boo as Gobeer continues to talk~
Gobeer: "Now I see that all you vermin lack the ability to notice true talent. See members of this roster understand that I am the future of wrestling and that is why even the so called champions tremble in fear of me."
~Gobeer laughs as he seemingly thinks of something funny~
Gobeer: "See the former XFE Universal X Champion knew I was debuting soon so he came up with some sad excuse and left the company forfeiting the belt to save himself the humiliation of getting destroyed by me. So with that being said I expect for the powers to be around here to come out and hand me what is rightfully mine."
~Gobeer pauses and looks towards the entrance ramp waiting for someone to come out. After a few seconds "Fat" by Weird Al begins to play and Big Fatty V walks out from backstage with a tasty Burger King Double Cheeseburger in one hand and a mic in the other. The crowd erupts both at the sight of Big Fatty V and the fact that someone is finally cutting Gobeer off. He takes a huge bite of the burger and then after finishing it begins to talk~
Big Fatty V: "Well I don't know who you think you are but I have been proving myself over and over again as the number 1 contender for the Universal X Belt and you just show up and think you can claim it for yourself. Well that is not how things go around these parts."
~Big Fatty V puts his empty hand in the air and a Tasty Double Cheeseburger is tossed to him as he walks to the ring. He quickly eats it as he enters the ring. He walks right up to Gobeer who is seemingly in awe of the fatness of Big Fatty V~
Big Fatty V: "See it's people like you that sicken me."
Gobeer: "I sicken you...Look at yourself it looks like you don't even know what a gym is unless they are handing out free food."
~Gobeer laughs at his joke while the fans boo~
Big Fatty V: "Very Funny. See what people like you do not understand is hard work and all that is overrated. Being Lazy and out of shape is what is in now a days. See tonight we fight in the first round of the Universal X Title tourney and I will show everyone once and for all that hard work and training will never beat fatness and laziness."
~Big Fatty V puts his hand in the air again as another Double Cheeseburger is thrown to him. The fans cheer as Big Fatty V unwraps the Burger and prepares to eat it but Gobeer starts to talk~
Gobeer: "See I notice while I look around that these fans are just like you fat lazy rednecks that are out of shape and untalented. Myself though, I am everything all of these people want to be. And tonight even if you get lucky enough to get that massive amount of flab on me and get the win you will never be championship material."
~Big Fatty V seemingly unimpressed by Gobeer talking prepares to eat the Double Cheeseburger. As he goes to take a bite out of it Gobeer smacks it out of his hand. Big Fatty V looks up angry like he wants to kill Gobeer~
BIG FATTY V grabs Gobeer raising him up onto his shoulder so his head is down his back
Gobeer avoids an a Modified Air Raid Siren easily and slides out of the ring

~Gobeer looks back in the ring taunting Big Fatty V as he walks away from the ring. Big Fatty V continues to look angry at Gobeer as though he wants to kill him~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Debut of Greatness.   The Debut of Greatness. Empty12/23/2009, 5:58 am

thats one great roleplay right there
Back to top Go down
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Debut of Greatness.   The Debut of Greatness. Empty12/26/2009, 6:49 pm

I will take care of the next RP Gobeer. We can discuss it the next time we talk.

Big V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Debut of Greatness.   The Debut of Greatness. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Debut of Greatness.
Page 1 of 1