X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saintly Sermon... for Guilty Ccnscience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Saintly Sermon... for Guilty Ccnscience Empty
PostSubject: Saintly Sermon... for Guilty Ccnscience   Saintly Sermon... for Guilty Ccnscience Empty6/14/2011, 4:41 am

~The X-tron lights up, showing Saint Patrik standing in his private locker room backstage, decked out in his in-ring gear. His black beard is immaculately groomed, his long brown hair pulled back into a hard ponytail, his green eyes sparkling with confidence. He is wearing his trademark white bulletproof vest, adorned with The Holy Crimson Cross of The Congregation~
~Next to him stands Steel Girder Steve, dressed in white shirt and tie. His hair is well combed, his face is calm, a slight smile covers his lips~
~The crowd boos at the sight of The Anointed One, but he seems to disregard them completely as he speaks in his powerful voice~
Saint Patrik: "So it has finally come to this. I, The Anointed Father of The Holy Congregation, will tonight stand in this very ring to face two of the greatest sinners to ever be found in X-Force Entertainment."
~Steel Girder Steve nods as Saint Patrik speaks, the crowd just continues booing~
Saint Patrik: "First we have Argo, the man who claims he is unstoppable. You might ask yourself what his sin is? The question doesn't need to be said, because you - my lamb! - already know the answer. While cheering for Argo, deep inside your hearts you know what drives him. It isn't pure love. It sure isn't morals. It definitely isn't devotion to this business. It's Pride."
~Saint Patrik smiles slightly, as he can hear from the crowd response that some in the audience have actually started listening to him for once~
Saint Patrik: "Yes, my children, it is true. Argo is driven by Pride, love for himself and no one else. He is undeniably a formidable force in the ring, but this proficiency has lead him to believe that he is greater than others. He has lost his way, and he has come to love his own excellence."
~Saint Patrik can hardly hide his smile, schadenfreude lighting his eyes up as the masses of Argo fans have to listen to him condemn their hero~
Saint Patrik: "I know that you all think that he does this for you. It is true that he in the past has done great deeds for his fellow man, visiting ill children at the hospital, etc, but when was the last time Argo did anything not pertaining to gaining gold? He is a slave under Pride, and he has become a Hound for Glory. The love he has for himself has become perverted into hatred and contempt for others. Even his self-proclaimed love for the fans has become corrupted, and this is his Achilles heel. Pride is Argo's sin, and it will be his downfall."
~Saint Patrik smiles as the booing crowd response is back, but not nearly as strong as before~
Saint Patrik: "And then we have my old apprentice, The artist formerly known as Child of Man: Jack Power..."
~Saint Patrik's voice softens, a slightly troubled smile on his lips. Steel Girder Steve shakes his head in what resembles sadness~
Saint Patrik: "I took Jack Power under my wing. I personally lifted him up from the depths of mental illness and made him able to yet again stand on his own two legs, on my right hand side as an equal. The Congregation of Millions welcomed this Lost Lamb with open arms and minds, but what did he give back? No gratitude, just mindless violence directed at his Saviour. Jack Powers mortal sin is obviously Envy."
~Saint Patrik takes a deep breath, before he continues in a hard voice~
Saint Patrik: "Jack Power has failed to realize that each will be rewarded according to his deeds. He will always and forever stand in the shadow of The Anointed Leader of The Congregation, and he will always be ungrateful. He will never realize that when the eye - the lamp of your whole being! - goes black, your whole body is filled with darkness. The darkness of his Ray-Bans is not just a fashion statement, it is in fact a statement on the darkness of his Envious Soul. We all know that this darkness will eventually consume him, as we have already seen in his unprovoked attacks on both me and Argo."
~The crowd is not booing as hard anymore, more and more of them actually listening to Saint Patrik. Steel Girder Steve still nods in agreement with every single word from his leader~
Saint Patrik: "The desire deep within Jack Power to deprive other men of theirs has led us to this fateful night, the night when the three of us finally collide. Both Argo and Jack Power will tonight see that Deadly Sins are not easily forgiven, and that Redemption is not just around the corner. When they stand in the ring with The Congregation, it can only end in one way: They will both bow down... to The Sign of The Cross!"
~Saint Patrik solemnly lowers his head as the X-Tron fades to black~
Back to top Go down

Saintly Sermon... for Guilty Ccnscience
Page 1 of 1