X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saintly Sermon 10/10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Saintly Sermon 10/10 Empty
PostSubject: Saintly Sermon 10/10   Saintly Sermon 10/10 Empty10/8/2009, 2:47 pm

~The camera is centered on Saint Patrik, standing in a corridor backstage. He is wearing his wrestling gear, including the white bulletproof vest emblazoned with the crimson cross of the Holy Crusade. His black beard is perfectly groomed, his brown ponytail pulled back hard, his gleaming white smile as white as ever. He speaks with a soft voice~
Saint Patrik: "My dear lamb...Did I stand true to my word? Yes, just like you knew I would. While I purposely let The Dominator get a so-called win, I was biding my time. You all knew, deep inside of you, that The Congregation would once again stand tall. You all knew that we would stand true to our word, and that the night would end with me showing the world who is the true and worthy champion among men. By now you all know that the one man who is of the Cross, will ultimately have all men bow down to it."
~Saint Patrik takes a short pause, still smiling at the camera. His voice is slightly more serious as he speaks again~
Saint Patrik: "By grabbing hold of the Relic of Hope, the Aggression Championship, we will clean XFA. But tonight The-oh-so-sinful-Sentinel has put yet another obstacle on our way to cleansing this filthy excuse of a company. Our chosen opponents tonight, the latest hired gun of The Sentinel, is Kangjagal. Kangjagal is a seasoned fighter, a veteran, yet a man without much character for us to criticize. Does that mean he is clean of sins?"
~Saint Patrik's smile turns nasty and hard, and so does his deep voice~
Saint Patrik: "No. It surely does not. You should all know that, as part of the Holy Solution, you are not allowed to back down. You have to stand up for morality, for honor, for the one and only Truth! To be free of sin, you have to join me in the Holy Path of The Congregation. Kangjagal will by the end of the night surely know that if he is not with us, he is most certainly against us!"
~Saint Patrik's smile once again softens, together with his voice. Through the soft, beguiling voice, a hardness still shines through~
Saint Patrik: "Tonight I will show Kangjagal the error of his ways, and I will show him the bright and shining light of the One True Path; the Path of The Pious Congregation. He will most certainly have to humbly bow down to The Sign of The Cross!"
~Saint Patrik exhales deeply as he closes his eyes and the camera fades to black...~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon 10/10   Saintly Sermon 10/10 Empty10/9/2009, 12:27 am

this is a great rp well done saint
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon 10/10   Saintly Sermon 10/10 Empty10/9/2009, 3:34 pm

Ok, here's a half-drunk joke for the other guys around here that have English as a second language:

1) Download google's translation app for Explorer

2) Translate your English promo to your native language

3) Laugh out loud! Saintly Sermon 10/10 Icon_lol Saintly Sermon 10/10 Icon_lol Saintly Sermon 10/10 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon 10/10   Saintly Sermon 10/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saintly Sermon 10/10
Page 1 of 1