X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saintly Sermon 10/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Saintly Sermon 10/17 Empty
PostSubject: Saintly Sermon 10/17   Saintly Sermon 10/17 Empty10/12/2009, 5:32 am

~The sound of thunder booms over the arena, as it fades away the familiar sound of angelic choirs is heard. Saint Patrik enters the stage to a chorus of boos. He is wearing his wrestling gear, his black beard perfectly groomed and his brown ponytail pulled back hard. He hastily walks down to the ring, rolls in, and raises a microphone~
Saint Patrik: "My dear lamb! Tonight I will speak with haste - short and to the point!"
~The crowd cheers and bursts out into applause. Saint Patrik doesn't seem to get the irony of the fan reaction and continues in a serious voice~
Saint Patrik: "Yet again I have been teamed up with a sworn enemy of The Holy Congregation. Yet again The Sentinel - this unholy coward who dare not speak to my face - has rigged the game against us. But, as always, the faithful will find a way to climb the stairway to heaven."
~Saint Patrik looks up to where he last week grabbed the title shot. He reaches his arm upwards, his gleaming white smile widens as the crowd starts booing ferociously. He speaks, the smile still there~
Saint Patrik: "At Unsolitary Confinement The Congregation will make The Dominator bow down to The Sign of The Cross or face dire consequences. Tonight, he will again see the might of The Congregation of Millions up close and personal. Dominator, you shall tremble in awe of the next Aggression champion!"
~Saint Patrik drops the microphone, ready for the upcoming match...~
Back to top Go down

Saintly Sermon 10/17
Page 1 of 1