X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saintly Sermon..., XFW September 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Saintly Sermon..., XFW September 14 Empty
PostSubject: Saintly Sermon..., XFW September 14   Saintly Sermon..., XFW September 14 Empty9/13/2011, 1:59 am

~The arena goes pitch black, and by now the audience know who's coming. The ferocious booing starts straight away, being mixed with the sound of thunder rolling from side to side. As the thunder slowly subsides the booing drowns out the serene angelic choirs that accompany the X-Tron lighting up, showing the smiling face of Saint Patrik~
~Saint Patrik's black beard is immaculately groomed, his long brown hair pulled back into a hard ponytail, his smile gleaming towards the camera. His green eyes are sparkling with dishonesty, no question too hard for this cunning man. He speaks in a very soft voice:~
Saint Patrik: "The slothful announcement that there will be not only one but five - five! - number one contenders is a sign of something that is endemic to this whole organization. Cowardice. The cowards behind this very show do not have the moral fiber to stand up for what is right and true and honest."
~Saint Patrik's voice hardens as he continues~
Saint Patrik: "I have been here a long time by now, and I have yet to see someone take a stand for what is fair and righteous, so tonight I am the one who will take this stand. I am the one who will speak for the ones that crave truth, honesty and proper values. I will be the beacon of truth, and I will speak up."
~Saint Patrik's thunderous voice booms through the arena~
Saint Patrik: "Jack Power, you do not deserve to be in any contendership after the stunt you pulled on me when I just had Argo down for the one-two-three!"
Audience: "BOOOOO!!!"
Saint Patrik: "Only one man could be the number one contender!"
Saint Patrik: "The one man that at this time truly deserves that honor is me!"
Saint Patrik: "Marcus idol, you know very well what's coming for you tonight!"
~Saint Patrik almost smiles at the relentless disobedience shown by the audience, as he shakes his head and delivers his farewell in a soft voice~
Saint Patrik: "And you, my lamb, you know it too..."
~The X-Tron goes black, as the massive attending crowd continues to boo Saint Patrik~
Back to top Go down

Saintly Sermon..., XFW September 14
Page 1 of 1