X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26

Go down 
+3
"The Natural"
slugger
SaintPatrik
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty
PostSubject: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty9/16/2009, 7:10 am

~The camera shows Saint Patrik in his wrestling gear, flashing his trademark gleaming smile, his brown ponytail pulled back hard, his black beard immaculately groomed. He speaks softly~
Saint Patrik: "Yes, the leader of The Congregation is back. I have, as always, stood by my word. I made short work of The-so-called-Saviour. I showed him the error of his ways; that The Congregation stands for the only way to go forward, and that false prophets are not tolerated. I made him quit, and now he is nowhere to be seen. By the power of this accomplishment, and many others, I have earned my rightful place in the main event."
~Saint Patrik's smile fades as his face turns serious and his voice sharpens~
Saint Patrik: "Tonight I will share the ring with the repenting sinner Jesse Blue, whom I will barely tolerate in my ring. Jesse, you should know that I will not allow you to fail me. On the other side stands Tonten, the insane warmonger who lusts only for the senseless rattling of weapons. He shall know that true power lies beyond what any nation's army can muster, that power is nothing without the fulfillment of bowing down to the true way, the only way - the Holy Way of The Congregation! And then we have the reigning Aggression champion, The Dominator..."
~Saint Patrik continues in a hard voice~
Saint Patrik: "The Dominator is not a worthy champion in a clean and holy and moral XFA. He has proven nothing here more than beating The Dark One - which I also did. I was robbed of my honest and glorious victory against him, and we all know why. The Sentinel is threatened by what he knows will be his downfall: The Holy Congregation of Millions!"
~Saint Patrik raises his voice~
Saint Patrik: "The Sentinel, this unholy master of filth and immorality, stole the UXC from The Congregation. He took our shining beacon of hope, and thought he had us down for the count. But the UXC was but a minor goal on our way towards greatness and holiness. Now we want - no, we need! - the Aggression Championship!"
~Saint Patrik gestures towards the heavens, his voice thundering~
Saint Patrik: "Tonight, with the new season, The Holy Crusade starts yet again! We will grab the Aggression Championship and turn it into a relic of hope in these difficult times of despair. Tonight The Dominator will gaze upon our Holy Symbol, The Sign of The Cross, and he will bow down to The Congregation!"
~Saint Patrik stares into the camera as the picture fades to black~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty9/16/2009, 7:11 am

Feedback appreciated, especially from the guys I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty9/16/2009, 7:20 am

man your rps are always great well done saint keep up the awesome work
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty9/16/2009, 9:01 am

As always... Very nice. You'll barely tolerate me... Love it. You even ganked me with the "shining beacon of hope" thng. We must fight again. This will be a good match. Between you and Tonten, I have come up with something. Wait for it... Wait for it...
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty9/16/2009, 11:16 am

Brilliant RP, nice work.
Back to top Go down
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty9/16/2009, 1:31 pm

Their all right Saint it's a amazing RP no doubt about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty9/16/2009, 7:52 pm

Go out there and kick some asses Saint. Awesome RP, as always
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty9/29/2009, 4:58 am

Upon re-reading, I have a feeling the RP has been edited... Never mind, it's definitely for the better! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty9/29/2009, 10:13 am

I edited for the show.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty9/29/2009, 1:34 pm

Ditto what everyone else has said. You consistently deliver solid and interesting RP's that really help build up the shows/matches you participate in.

Can I get an Amen?!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty9/29/2009, 1:44 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
I edited for the show.

And you did it well!

And yes, JD: AMEN!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26   Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saintly Sermon, XFA 9/26
Page 1 of 1