X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real Talk(after jay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Real Talk(after jay) Empty
PostSubject: Real Talk(after jay)   Real Talk(after jay) Empty6/1/2011, 11:00 am

~Before the match starts, Da_one grabs a mic~
Da_one: "I think I have truly heard it all now. Wannabe?? Ha I could care less about the young talent or the old talent."
~da_one gets booed as usual for his comments~
Da_one: "You see I have tasted gold, and once you taste is, you need more. So as I see it, you are in my way. I can tell you one thing, you will not be ending my career you little punk."
~The crowd starts to chant you suck as Da_one continues to talk~
Da_one: "I'm not going to let some brat run me over. You will feel the effects of what I can do shortly ha ha ha."
Da_one: "I have been quiet too long. Rebel Nation was never my creation. Thank you GM Worthy for that silly notion that everything was corrupt. And you all put him in charge. Losers..."
~The crowd roars into boos from the dislike of Da_one~
Da_one: "Tonight you are merely a stepping stone to my largely vast book of experience. My ending is near, but your demise is closer."
~Da_one licks his lips in an evil way as he stares off into the crowd with one last comment as he points to them~
Da_one: "Boom pow that ha ha ha ha ha ha."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk(after jay)   Real Talk(after jay) Empty6/1/2011, 11:07 am

Nice RP Da_One although I said that to build you up more by making it look like it was your idea all along and that Worthy was just a puppet leader doing your dirty work.

Still this is better and if your stuck for something to do this season then maybe you could campaign to get Worthy removed by the TWG Network as i'm going to be called into their office on the last XFA show of the season... just remember that whilst i'm a tweener, i'm more on the face side.
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk(after jay)   Real Talk(after jay) Empty6/1/2011, 3:35 pm

lll keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk(after jay)   Real Talk(after jay) Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Talk(after jay)
Page 1 of 1