X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A talk show?! (XFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

A talk show?! (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: A talk show?! (XFW)   A talk show?! (XFW) Empty11/6/2011, 5:42 pm

~'Shatter Me With Hope' by HIM blares over the loud speakers as the fans look confused, their confusion turns to hate when a recognizable pair of converse hit the stage. The fans look to the ring where three executive chairs are placed on a red ring mat, the fans prepare for the worst~
~Danny looks into the crowd through his aviator glasses and smiles with confidence. He walks to ringside, grabs a few mics and enters the ring. He places a mic on all the chairs apart from one which he sits in. He leans backwards on the chair and then sits down properly.~
Danny Young: "Cut the music. Tonight is a great night, as you can see from the set up of the ring, this is a talk show, now to be hosted by me!"
~the fans boo loudly~
Danny Young: "Thanks to a certain deal with a certain Worthy one, I got my way and I now have my very own talk show but as you can see I have no guests, so would any of the people in the back be ever so kind as to sit down and have a chat with me?"

(anyone from aggression want to talk about their matches or any Young Gun?)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A talk show?! (XFW)   A talk show?! (XFW) Empty11/7/2011, 1:35 am

~"Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold blasts through the speakers, causing a standing ovation from the crowd and causes even Danny to be suprised as two very familiar faces come out in the form of the D.A.S. They are wearing their street clothes and have the Extreme Fight and Universal-X Championship respectively thrown over their shoulders.~
Reggie Miller: "You talk about big, the first guests for Danny Young's show are none other than the Thorns!"
Brandon Routh: "I thought you can't stand these guys, Reggie."
Reggie Miller: "I can't, but you can't deny that this could turn very explosive very fast."
~Jay and Pitbull make their way into the ring, where they look around for a bit, before Pitbull takes a mic and Jay takes one as well and crashes into the executive chair it was in. A brief moment of hushed silence follows as the people anticipate whats to come.~
Pitbull: "Hey there, Danny. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: A talk show?! (XFW)   A talk show?! (XFW) Empty11/7/2011, 12:03 pm

Danny Young: "My my my, what have we here? The Greatest Tag Team in XFE history!"
~the fans pop as Danny says that~
Danny Young: "I was going to ask if you would share your plans for this season?"
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A talk show?! (XFW)   A talk show?! (XFW) Empty11/8/2011, 3:56 am

~The brothers smile and look at the audience, then back at Danny. Pitbull looks over to Jay quickly, who signals that the floor is his.~
Pitbull: "Well, what we were thinking of was taking back the division we own. Because out of all the tag teams that theres ever been in this company, we've outlasted, outclassed and outmatched every single one."
~Pitbull takes off his shades and looks at Danny.~
Pitbull: "Kinda like you've done with the Young Gunz Division. I mean, Jay may have had the most dominant title reign with that title in history but man, you are the very definition of the Young Gunz.... I mean, your the ONLY two time Young Gunz Champion in history!"
~Danny smiles a cocky smirk and looks at his Championship Title as the brothers nod and the crowd tries to deafen him with boo's.~
Pitbull: "Just like we are the ONLY team to ever win the Tag Team Titles two times. I mean, we've done it all, we've fought them all. TXF, General Quarters, Morbid Justice, Vince Noir and Molten Master.... You name it. Not to mention holding the two most important titles in this company respectively."
~The brothers correct the positions of the Extreme Fight and Universal-X titles as the crowd chants for Slugger and Sentinel.~
Pitbull: "Yeah, we know guys. But let's be honest, Slugger doesn't care about representing the Aggression Title. He just cares about getting into the pants of his emo girlfriend. What you see here are two champions who CARE about representing their titles more than acting like 13 year old kids on their first date!"
~The crowd boo Pitbull now as he continues.~
Pitbull: "Now, Danny... You asked what our plans are? Our plan is to add the Blood Family to the list of teams we've beat, becoming the first ever team to be THREE time XFE World Tag Team Champions! And then going on to Unsolitary Confinement to unify these two titles into the single most hotly contested title in XFE today!"
~The brothers smile a cocky smirk as the crowd is giving off a heavily mixed reaction at their confidence.~
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: A talk show?! (XFW)   A talk show?! (XFW) Empty11/9/2011, 10:32 am

~Danny smiles at the confidence of the brothers who are trying to analyze the crowds reaction~
Danny Young: "I have no doubt in my mind you two are going to put on one of the greatest matches in XFE history at Unsolitary Confinement aswell as take the tag titles from team freak."
~The crowd boo towards Danny who only smirks at the hatred filled fans~
Danny Young: "It's been a pleasure to have you guys here tonight."
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A talk show?! (XFW)   A talk show?! (XFW) Empty11/9/2011, 12:15 pm

~Jay finally brings his mic up to talk.~
Jay Thorn: "The pleasure has been all ours. But if you don't mind, Danny, what are you planning? Because if this Movement is your plan... We might have an idea that we could talk about without the cameras."
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: A talk show?! (XFW)   A talk show?! (XFW) Empty11/9/2011, 2:55 pm

~Danny grins as his music begins. He walks over to The Thorns and makes an inaudible whisper, the three share grins and they walk backstage~

Hope thats a good ending
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A talk show?! (XFW)   A talk show?! (XFW) Empty11/10/2011, 2:50 am

It's good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk show?! (XFW)   A talk show?! (XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

A talk show?! (XFW)
Page 1 of 1