X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The debut of a new talk show.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

The debut of a new talk show. Empty
PostSubject: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/8/2008, 11:22 am

David Hood: Well what a show it has been so far, I wonder what is next on the card?

Matt Scoot: According to my head set it's an interview segment by Worthy?

David Hood: Whats it called?

Matt Scott: It is called Worthy's Wrath apparently.

David Hood: I've never had Worthy down as the talk show type, but as I look in the ring and see XFW staff putting a black carpet down and an office desk with the office chairs, I must take my hat off too him as this is a great idea.

Matt Scott: Hopefully we might get some answers to strange behaviour of Worthy.

*Worthy's entrance music plays and he makes his way to the ring whilst the crowd boo*

Worthy: Welcome puny mortals to Worthy's Wrath, a show which I created because XFW management wanted to censor me, but my voice shall be heard and tonight you worthless beings in the audience will have no choice but to listen to the Worthy one!!

*The crowd boo after that last comment*

Worthy: So on the debut of Worthy's wrath I have got a guest who has a problem with me and is slowly ruining XFW with his dodgy decisions..

Matt Scott: He must be talking about Dante who he has had problems with as of late and for the record is doing a marvelous job by holding the fort whilst our GM is away.

David Hood: I agee Matt our vice Gm is doing a grand job, but if it is Vice GM Dante then Worthy must have some guts after what we have seen him do to Dante and lets not forget the threat Dante made after that brutal attack at the hands of Worthy.

Worthy: Silence commentator scum and let me introduce the man who abuses his power and makes awful decisions around here...

Matt Scott: It sounds like it's Dante...

Worthy: My guest tonight is............................................... SENIOR REFEREE TOM THOMPSON

David Hood: I knew he wouldn't have the guts to call out Dante.

*Senior referee Tom Thompson makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone*

Tom Thompson: What do you want Worthy I'm a busy man?

Worthy: Please sit down and make yourself at home...

Tom Thompson: I have no time for this as i'm the referee for the next match, just tell me what you want?

Worthy: Firstly lets get one thing straight, I'm the one asking the questions around here and my first question is why are you such a rubbish referee?

Tom Thompson: I've got no time for this Worthy, I'm off!!

*Tom Thompson walks out of the ring and up the ramp way*

Worthy: I'm sorry Tom did I offend you?

*Tom Thompson stops and turns around looking at Worthy*

Tom Thompson: I wouldn't be threatning a referee if I was you?

Worthy: Why what are you gonna do? have a fight with me and declare it a draw like you have done with every match that you have been the referee of?

Tom Thompson: Your forgetting that you got suspended once for attacking a referee and with your problems with management I'm sure they won't take kindly to you threatning a referee now would they?

Worthy: Hey calm down zebra shirt, I was just going to have a nice conversation and discuss your officiating like civilised human beings.

*Just as Worthy said that 4 men in balaclarvas come down the entrance ramp and attack Senior referee Tom Thompson then they quickly run off when security comes*

Worthy: That had nothing to do with me...

David Hood: Yeah right!!

*Worthy steps out of the ring and walks up the ramp to the fallen Tom Thompson who is surrounded by EMT's*

Worthy: I have no idea what happened to you, but I declare it a draw anyway, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*Worthy walks out of the arena still laughing*

Matt Scott: What a sick human being!!

David Hood: I agree, but Worthy is acting as though he doesn't know them four men who attacked Senior official Tom Thompson.

Matt Scott: If that is true then who were they and why did they attack him?

Last edited by worthy on 6/10/2008, 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/9/2008, 3:18 am

(NOTE: Feel free to change the referee's name to whatever you like)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/9/2008, 5:56 am

well i had some good ones earler like dax newhan,rusty bong,lance uppercut,or brokeback byars
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/9/2008, 7:51 am

There good names, so lets see what Sentinel says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/9/2008, 4:23 pm

we can use our wreslters sometimes to be referee, i think its good idea but sentinel and DANTE should see it.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/9/2008, 4:26 pm

Master_Neto wrote:
we can use our wreslters sometimes to be referee, i think its good idea but sentinel and DANTE should see it.

ooooooh... that opens some really interesting doors!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/9/2008, 4:30 pm

but its good to use neutral wrestlers(because have wrestlers in this fed who have partners and stable partners, so it will be a unfair(maybe)to use this wrestles in some matchs) xD
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/9/2008, 6:04 pm

Yeah, we can do Special Guest Ref matches, simple as changing referee to wrestlers name.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/9/2008, 6:08 pm

yea good idea and speical commentators
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/10/2008, 2:58 am

I like the special guest referee idea but this promo was about the referee from last week declaring nearly all of the matches a draw.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/10/2008, 3:06 am

we could bring the special ref in this week and say we bought the special refs since the normal refs where indecisive
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/10/2008, 3:19 am

(I reckon they should have Dominator as a special guest referee in my next match as it looks like Management are trying to screw me out of the match that way, but at the same time the fans will be wondering if Dominator joins the X-Force rebels or not so nobody will know if he is a good ref or a dodgey ref?)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/10/2008, 7:08 am

(yea thats not a bad idea worthy and also you knwo previously was thinkin of makn a talk show of my own or soemthn like the dominators rant lol but nah i wasnt always that good at rp)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/10/2008, 7:55 am

(Well this is an idea I got from watching MVP's player lounge, but the diffrence here I don't just slate the guest's as I will also be bad mouthing XFW management in the process).
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty6/10/2008, 8:25 am

And here is what Worthy's Wrath looks like

The debut of a new talk show. Temp10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The debut of a new talk show.   The debut of a new talk show. Empty

Back to top Go down

The debut of a new talk show.
Page 1 of 1