X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Real American Zero...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
A Real American Zero... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

A Real American Zero... Empty
PostSubject: A Real American Zero...   A Real American Zero... Empty7/29/2011, 2:38 am

******Toward the middle of show****

~David Crowley comes out to the ring. He is surprised when they fans are not booing him. There are mild cheers from the crowd~
David Crowley: "I gave you some information last week. Some of you didn't seem ready for it. Some of you probably looked up some of this stuff to verify that what I was saying, was true. Those people know I'm here for you, and that I'm telling the truth."
Reggie Miller: "I looked it up. Jesse Blue is no hero. Thanks to Mr. Crowley, I know that I was right for not liking that guy."
Brandon Routh: "Now he's 'Mr. Crowley'???"
Reggie: "Show some respect! Would you rather be an uniformed fool??"
David: "I told you last week that Jesse Blue was involved with drugs. *He shows some papers in his hand* Right here in my hand, are some police reports. Look it up...It's all public info..."
~The crowd is quiet, waiting for more~
David: *Shuffling through the pages* "1...2...3...4 times... Jesse Blue was arrested with marijuana and the tools to smoke it. No wonder he calls himself "The Natural"..."
~The crowd boos as David continues~
David: "Yeah! Seems when everyone was "just saying 'no'... He was just saying "whoa"... And these arrests span over 20 years... Some hero... He just breaks the law. Doing what's right doesn't even matter to him. He's not like us. He doesn't care about being a good citizen, like you and I. He lies to all of us, myself included. It's not right. He makes me sick. What kind of person does this kind of stuff?"
~The crowd shows it's displeasure with loud booing~
David: "I'm not gonna stop...until I expose this fraud. You people deserve better than this. I'm here for you..."
Back to top Go down

A Real American Zero...
Page 1 of 1