X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Real Travesty.... RP for XFW Show 1 July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Real Travesty.... RP for XFW Show 1 July Empty
PostSubject: The Real Travesty.... RP for XFW Show 1 July   The Real Travesty.... RP for XFW Show 1 July Empty6/21/2009, 10:31 pm

~"Behemoth" by Electric Wizard starts to blasts through the Arena as the crowd start to boo at the the top of their voice. Justin Alsop walks out from backstage carrying a piece of paper. He is wearing a Black Italian Suit and a pair of Black Italian Handcrafted Leather Shoes.~
David: "Well I wonder what we have done to deserve a visit from Justin Alsop."
Matt: "As much as I like his attitude, what he did to Elisha last season was uncalled for and he should be punished."
~He walks to the ring with a purpose ignoring the jeers from the crowd. He climbs into the ring, grabs a mic from Erica and starts to talk.~
Justin: "A travesty happened at the end of last season. I was robbed of my XFE Aggression Championship. Not by JD Allgood but by Slugger."
~The crowd erupts into cheers.~
Justin: "That's right. I forgot I was in Minneapolis, Minnesota. None of you would know success even if it fell on top of you. You are all disgusting perverts."
~The crowd quickly go from cheers to boos without hesitation.~
Justin: "Slugger. I get my revenge tonight. And then on Aggression, I will be demanding my rematch for my Aggression Championship and will become the first ever two time XFE Aggression Champion."
~The crowds boos are getting louder.~
Justin: "And if there is anything that anyone wants to say then........"
~Justin is interrupted by the sound of "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith and Run DMC blasting through the Arena. Jeremy walks out from the backstage to a thunderous Applause, wearing a pair of knee length shorts, a N.A.M. Muscle Shirt and a pair of black sneakers. The music stops playing.~
Jeremy: "Now hold up there Bucko. You need to stand in line for a rematch as I have yet to have mine."
Justin: "You don't feature in the picture anymore, Brother. You have become a distant memory already. Do you not remember what happened last time we were in the ring?"
Jeremy: "Actually I do. I had you on my shoulders, delivered a Legendary Whiplash to you and stood up to watch you squirm around in pain. You know. Last show of the season, the brawl after my No contest with Dante because of Malkyto and Darth Clay, which resulted in nearly half the locker room fighting out in the Arena. You know the one?"
~Justin gets his trademarked smirk on his face as the cheers roar from the crowd.~
Justin: "You want to know what the real Travesty is? That you can't handle the fact that I am in the spotlight and am the fastest rising Superstar in X-Force Entertainment history."
Jeremy: "Well for starters there are no spotlights currently on you and I don't think you have actually grown any taller since your Felipe days. How bout i get someone out here to measure your height? Just in ......."
Justin: "ENOUGH!!! I have had it with your inability to take this seriously. You think everything is a Joke. Well as of right now you are the biggest joke here in the XFE and I will not tolerate you bringing shame to the name our father built for us to get a foot in the door."
Jeremy: "Dad brought shame to his name when he had that affair and you were the result. If it wasn't for that affair, you wouldn't be here. And besides, I think they screwed up at the hospital."
Justin: "Is that so? You think I was switched do you? That would explain alot."
Jeremy: "Oh no. You weren't switched. They took home the afterbirth instead."
~The crowd erupts into cheers as Justin's eyes widen in anger.~
Jeremy: "Good Luck in your match tonight Justin. You going to need it."
~"Walk This Way" blasts over the Arena again as Jeremy laughs on the entrance ramp with Justin staring at Jeremy with a killer look.~
David: "Well. I guess Jeremy got one up on his brother."
Matt: "How come I get the feeling that Slugger is going to get the beating of a lifetime tonight?"
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

The Real Travesty.... RP for XFW Show 1 July
Page 1 of 1