X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Real Hero (XFA 13/11)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

The Real Hero (XFA 13/11) Empty
PostSubject: The Real Hero (XFA 13/11)   The Real Hero (XFA 13/11) Empty11/8/2010, 4:06 pm

Brandon: "Hello everyone and welcome to the first show of a new season here on X-Force Aggression!"
Reggie: "That's right, Brandon. And what better place to kick-off anther great season than at the Amsterdam Arena!"
Brandon: "Yes, XFA has come to the Netherlands! The crowd is a sea of orange tonight and they're ready for a night of top-class action that only XFA can deliver."
~Large sections of the male audience members begin to cheer and wolf-whistle as Ms.Adams begins to make her way towards the ring, clipboard in hand~
Reggie: "WOO HOO!! What a great start to the show! Ms. Adams is HOT! HOT! HOT!"
Brandon: "Ms. Adams, the secretary to the new No.1 contender to the Aggression Championship, JD Allgood."
Reggie: "Shush, Brandon. She's about to speak!"
~Ms. Adams waits in the center of the ring. She is passed a mic, then promptly checks her stop watch and makes a note on her clipboard before addressing the Amsterdam crowd~
Ms. Adams: "Ladies & Gentlemen, it is my esteemed honor to introduce the greatest XFA superstar of all time, the former Triple Crown Champion, the 'Natural Selection', 'Mr. Saturday Night', the No.1 contender, and soon to be NEW AGGRESSION CHAMPION . . . . J . . . D . . .ALLLLLGOOOOOOD!!!"
~Beethoven's 'ODE TO JOY' sounds out across the arena as the crowd begins to boo wildly. JD Allgood makes his appearance on the entrance ramp dressed in a sharp black suit with an open black shirt. His blond hair slicked back to reveal a smug expression which grows into an arrogant grin as he surveys the Dutch crowd~
Brandon: "Yes, it was at our last show of last season that JD Allgood managed to defeat the leader of 'The Order' Gustave1er, and thus become the No.1 contender to the Aggression Title, currently held by our champion, 'The Natural' Jesse Blue."
Reggie: "And I believe that it's just a matter of time before Allgood rightfully becomes Aggression champion. The man is pure class!"
Brandon: "He's also a manipulating, self obsessed bigot, who looks down on everyone. Just because he inherited his fathers multi-national business empire and suddenly becoming one of the richest men in the world! If anything, Allgood has no class at all!"
Reggie: "Whatever. You're just jealous, like everyone else."
~Allgood make his way down towards the ring, arrogantly ignoring the crowd who are shouting insults and abuse towards him. He makes his way onto the ring apron, wiping his feet and grinning towards the crowd before entering the ring and receiving a mic from Ms. Adams. Allgood waits before speaking. The Amsterdam Arena continues to get louder and louder of there disapproval of the No.1 contender. Allgood in response, laughs to himself as he prepares to speak~
JD: "Thank you Amsterdam for such a . . . rapturous welcome."
~The crowd boo loudly in response~
JD: "I love the Netherlands, despite its many flaws. And its clear how much you love and respect me."
~The dutch are incensed that Allgood can't see their dislike of his arrogant ways~
JD: "I mean, who have the Dutch people really got to celebrate? Who could they hold in such high regard? Where's your hero?"
~Allgood thinks to himself, before having a 'eureka' moment as his eyes widen and he points a finger in the air, before slowly lowering his finger to point at himself and a huge grin spreading across his face. The crowd start booing wildly once more and Ms. Adams laughs gleefully and applauds her boss~
JD: "Who else but your former Triple Crown Champion, your 'Natural Selection', your 'Mr Saturday Night' . . . YOUR . . . HERO . . . J . . . D . . . ALLGOOD!"
Brandon: "Just when I thought he couldn't get anymore full of himself."
Reggie: "Are you kidding?! He's always been my hero!"
Brandon: "Funny how that seemed to coincide with Allgood's inheritance of his father's fortune."
Reggie: "That's all it is . . . a coincidence."
JD: "That's right! The current Aggression Champion, Jesse Blue, likes to think that he's some kind of super-hero. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
~The crowd start chanting for Jesse~
JD: "Jesse, I think you've been reading too many of your little comics, my friend. This isn't your bedroom where you can dress up like Superman, and run around pretending to fly! This is XFA! This is my house! The house that Allgood built!"
~The crowd begin booing at JD's boasts~
JD: "And that Aggression Title you stole last season? You stole that from ME! I am supposed to be the Aggression champion! I am the REAL hero of XFA! Not you! This show wouldn't exist without me . . ."

I thought that I could be interupted here, either by Jesse, or the GM's who announce the tag match
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
The Real Hero (XFA 13/11) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

The Real Hero (XFA 13/11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Hero (XFA 13/11)   The Real Hero (XFA 13/11) Empty11/12/2010, 9:29 am

~Over the arena's speakers, we hear, "New-New-New Age Superman..." "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out with the Aggression Championship draped over his shoulder. He takes in the admiration of the crowd for a moment, much to JD Allgood's dismay. He begins to speak~
Brandon: "The new Aggression Champion making his presence known."
Reggie: "The best thing about this idiot, is that every time he wins a title, he loses it the very next time he wrestles... and in this case, it's gonna be to JD!"
Jesse: "I'm all for confidence in XFE Superstars. I'm glad you think highly of yourself. You have to, to be anything in this business. But... I think you might be the one living in a fantasy world. This isn't your house. It's an arena. At the end of the night, you have to leave, just like everyone else. This isn't your house... Those aren't your hot dogs being sold in the concourse... This isn't your ring... These aren't even your fans. I heard them booing you, all the way in my dressing room. They hate you. I think it's because you suck."
~The fans erupt into a chant of "You Suck!". This enrages JD Allgood. He begins to shout at the fans, and kick the bottom rope in a threatening matter. This only makes the crowd get louder~
Jesse: "OK, OK... I'm pretty positive that he understands you guys. I get by with a little help from my friends..." (The fans cheer loudly)
Jesse: "Yes. They help me tell you that you suck..." (More chants of "You Suck") They let me know they love me..." (The fans cheer loudly again)
Jesse: "And they help me win the Aggression Championship!" (The fans go crazy)
Jesse: "You may have beat Gustave1er, but I beat him... first. I stole nothing from you. I have beaten you before, and I'll do it again. I do have superpowers. I can fly... Whether it's off the top rope... Over the top rope... Rope-A-Dope... Soap On A Rope... I'm gonna come at you from all sides...Real hard... And real fast. I have superhuman recuperative powers... It's how I'm able to take everything you dish out, and rise up... to beat you... I can bend time... I'll make just a few minutes in the ring with me... feel like I've been beating you senseless for weeks... You're gonna wish you never heard of me..."
Reggie: "I wish I had never heard of him..."
~At this time the General Managers come out. Everyone settles, ready to hear what they say...~
Jack Roberts: "I'd like to see this match. Two top tier superstars... Aggression Championship... The great fans here in Amsterdam..." (The fans cheer loudly)
Brandon: "I'm know Amsterdam would love a championship match tonight!"
John Smith: "Personally... I believe a match of this caliber is worthy of the main event... But not here, tonight..." (The fans go silent)
Jack: "Yes... I see where you are going with this. And yes... It would be better for business to have this match at our upcoming Pay Per View..." (The fans boo)
John: "But these two should be in the ring, right here tonight." (The fans cheer)
Jack: "Agreed. Tonight, a Tag Team match... JD Allgood will... be the partner of... "The Natural" Jesse Blue! They will face the team of Plin and Sisky... The Order!"
John: "Very good idea. This will give each of these two superstars a chance to scout each other out."
Jack: "This will ensure that the fans get the championship match they deserve... That is all..."
Brandon: "Jesse Blue and JD Allgood hate each other!"
Reggie: "And now they're on the same team! This ain't good!"
Back to top Go down

The Real Hero (XFA 13/11)
Page 1 of 1