X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 'Hero's' Death.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

A 'Hero's' Death. Empty
PostSubject: A 'Hero's' Death.   A 'Hero's' Death. Empty12/5/2009, 8:08 am

~The camera cuts to a pre recorded video. The mood is dark. Mist surrounds what looks like a mound of earth. As the mist clears we see an open grave with a headstone. A raven flies down and rests on the headstone. The camera pulls back to see someones feet standing next to the grave. The camera continues to slowly pull back and we can see the figure standing next to the grave is JD Allgood. He is wearing a black suit, black shirt, black tie and a serious look on his face as he stares deeply down onto the grave. He looks up to face the camera and begins to talk in a soft and serious tone~
JD: "I have done many things in my life. Many things that some would consider bad. I've attacked women. I've cast people into the murky depths of the river, never to be seen again. I've hospitalized those that have stood by me since my childhood. Slandered those that burned a trail for my success. Manipulated others for my own gain. And used what many would call 'underhanded' tactics to secure victory."
~Allgood bows his head for a moment, as if in shame of his methods. But then slowly lifts his head up to reveal a large, arrogant grin~
JD: "And I don't regret a god damn thing! You see, I keep trying to tell you pathetic imbeciles, that I'm simply just a different class. In a league of my own. A gift sent from God, if you will. I'm richer than anyone I know. I'm more good-looking. I'm more athletic. And . . . most importantly, I'm smarter than anyone in the history of time itself!
~The camera slowly zooms in to Allgood's face as he continues to talk~
JD: "Now, I now there are a lot of people that are saying "At Natural Selection, JD's gonna get his comeuppance! Argo's gonna get his revenge! He's gonna bury Allgood alive!". Ha ha. Well let me just remind you once more . . . I AM 'Mr. Wednesday Night'! . . . I AM the 'Natural Selection'! . . . I AM a Triple Crown Champion! I'm a born winner, Argo! You're just a skidmark on life's toilet bowl!"
JD: "You can have all the strength in the world! But the Woolly Mammoth was one of the strongest creatures in existence . . . and it fell by the way side."
JD: "You can have all the love and support of the people, like that of the panda or the polar bear . . . but, again they are fast becoming no more."
~Allgood turns to look at the raven, before looking back at the camera~
JD: "Whereas I, like the raven, survive through the manipulation of my surroundings."
JD: "They say that only the 'strong survive'. Well, tonight, at 'Natural Selection', only the smartest . . . survive."
~Allgood's focus then returns to the headstone, as the camera focuses in to reveal the words "Here lies the Unstoppable" engraved on it. The camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

A 'Hero's' Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'Hero's' Death.   A 'Hero's' Death. Empty12/5/2009, 11:25 am

Badass RP
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A 'Hero's' Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'Hero's' Death.   A 'Hero's' Death. Empty12/5/2009, 9:21 pm

sweet rp jd
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

A 'Hero's' Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'Hero's' Death.   A 'Hero's' Death. Empty12/7/2009, 3:52 pm

Cheers guys.

Argo has been really carrying this feud to make it awesome, I felt I should at least do something. Glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A 'Hero's' Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'Hero's' Death.   A 'Hero's' Death. Empty

Back to top Go down

A 'Hero's' Death.
Page 1 of 1