X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hometown 'Hero' 6/28

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Hometown 'Hero'  6/28 Empty
PostSubject: Hometown 'Hero' 6/28   Hometown 'Hero'  6/28 Empty6/27/2008, 12:47 am

David Hood: The forthcoming draft is really going to shake things up here in X-Force Wrestling. I for one am really excited at the possibilities it may throw up.

Matt Scott: Me too, Dave. Just think, what if tag teams and stables were suddenly split up! What if the NLO had to relinquish their tag titles! What if . . .

Matt Scott is suddenly interupted by JD Allgood's music, as the London crowd is split with some boos and some cheers.

David Hood: What if Matt, we were never to see JD Allgood again?

Matt Scott: I for one would die a happy man.

JD Allgood walks down the entrance ramp with Afolston following closely behind. JD is dressed smartly in black trousers and an expensive looking white shirt. There is a large bandage on his forehead after his loss in the First Blood Match to Pit Viper at the 'Stable Wars' PPV. JD has a stern look on his face and is obviously not in a good mood as stops to stare down a young fan wearing a Sentinel t-shirt. Afolston carefully moves JD on into the ring.

David Hood: Some of the cheers you can hear folks, are for the fact that London is JD Allgood's hometown.

Matt Scott: There are also a lot of boos though, Dave, so he's not to everyones taste here in England.

JD and Afolston slowly enter the ring before JD collects a microphone from the ring announcer, Erica.

JD Allgood: If there's one thing worse than being subjected to the type of barbarism and humiliation I received at this saturday's Pay-Per-View, it's having to come back to this dump of a country!

The crowd are now unified in loudly booing JD Allgood. JD doesn't seem to care.

JD: That's my point exactly! You people have NO RESPECT! This morning I took a walk around what used to be a great city. One that is recognised as one of the best cities in the world. And all I could see were beggars sleeping rough, pestering me for some "spare change". Now, I worked damn hard to be on the board of directors at my father's company, and although I'm worth millions, I'll be damned if I'm going to give street filth and people like all of you a hand-out!

The crowd are really booing widly now as a chant of "ALLGOOD SUCKS!!!" begins.

JD: Now, last saturday at the PPV, I was once again put into a barbaric match where I received a viscious wound to the head. (Crowd cheers and JD loses it) SHUT UP!!! YOU PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE TO SEE ME WRESTLE TONIGHT! YOU PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING! YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK! SENTINEL?! YOU SON OF A B***H!!! YOU MAY THINK YOU'VE WON THE BATTLE, BUT BY NO MEANS HAVE YOU WON THE WAR!!!

JD grins menacingly into the camera.

JD: It doesn't matter what happens in your little draft, because as long as I'm around, I'm going to make yours, and every other wrestler in this ridiculous charade of a company's lives a living . . . hell.
And it's gonna be good (JD whispers) . . . it's gonna be Alllllllgooood!

JD goes to give Erica the microphone. As she takes it from him he grabs her arm taking her down to the mat with a drop-toehold, trapping one of her legs in between his and then he applies a cobra clutch streching her body mercilessly in his STCC submission hold. As Eria screams in agonizing pain, several XFW officials run to the ring to try and get JD to release the hold. It looks as if Erica has passed out as JD screams maniacly with a terrifying look in his eyes.

David Hood: MY GOD! MY GOD! SOMEBODY STOP HIM! THAT'S A WOMAN FOR GOD'S SAKE! ALLGOOD HAS GONE INSANE!!!

As the ring fills with officials, JD finally releases the hold and leaves an unconscious Erica lying in the ring as officials and medics try to help her. As JD is being ordered out of the ring, he walks backwards up the entrance ramp surveying his heinous act. His face is expressionless, void of emotion. The crowd is left in shock.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Hometown 'Hero'  6/28 Empty
PostSubject: ....   Hometown 'Hero'  6/28 Empty6/27/2008, 2:32 am

Backstage Darth Clay is seen pacing back and forth.

"Allgood. You worthless peice of crap. So you like to pick on girls do you? Well I do remember not to long ago we meet in that ring and I defeated you. Since you are such a big strong man, why dont we meet in that ring again?"

Darth Clay moves closer to the camera, only his face can be seen now.

" This time, you will submit to my will.... A submission match. I will make you feel all the pain you can stand you spoiled rotten piece of garbage. The you and your man serveant can go play some more with your vaseline....What do you say, do you have the balls to man up to me?"
Back to top Go down

Hometown 'Hero' 6/28
Page 1 of 1