X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Autographs for the hometown fans...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Autographs for the hometown fans... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Autographs for the hometown fans... Empty
PostSubject: Autographs for the hometown fans...   Autographs for the hometown fans... Empty3/16/2012, 2:19 pm

Please don't acknowledge any of this in roleplays, as I'm retooling my gimmick. It is stale, and hard to work with lately. I apologize for not RPing as much as I used to. My new gimmick will be entertaining. Thank you Jay Thorn!!!

*******Beginning of show********

************Later**********

("The Natural" Jesse Blue is seen sitting at a table. He has a large stack of pictures, and a sharpie marker. There is a sign behind him, on the wall. It says, "Pictures and autographs with Cleveland's own... "The Natural" Jesse Blue")

Jesse Blue: "Hey Hey! Get your picture taken with me!"

(People look over his way. Some give a head nod. A few young girls wave. Jesse flexes his muscles for them. The scoff him as they walk away. A boy and his father walk up.)

Boy: "Dad, can I get a picture with Jay Thorn??

Dad: "That's not Jay."

Boy: "Nevermind."

Dad: (leaning in to speak quietly) "Hook my kid up. Big Jay Thorn fan. I'll pay ya..."

(Jesse looks at the kid, whose eyes are open wide at the potential of the situation. Jesse looks back at the father, and hesitates.)

Dad: "My kid is the most important thing to me. Name your price..."

(Jesse looks at the kid again, and smiles. Then, he looks back at the father. He goes to reach into his pocket for his wallet.)

Jesse: "I don't know that dude. Sorry..."

(The father looks angrily at Jesse, takes his son, who looks quite dejected, and moves on.)

*********************** Later in the show for these next segments ***************************

(Jesse Blue is seen signing photos and making a stack, in preparation for the mad rush at the end of the show. His phone rings. He answers it.)

Jesse: "Slow night. It's probably because of the hot action on Aggression tonight. It's been a good show so far."

Jesse: "No... No autographs yet. I'm patient. There's an intermission, where I'll probably be swamped. I mean... I'm a former Aggression champion. I ain't sweating it."

Jesse: "Sure... We can meet up later. It's good to be back in town. I sometimes get homesick while traveling the world, you know..."

Jesse: "Yeah. See you in a while. Oh! Gotta go! Bye."

(A young woman walks up, and scans the merchandise on the table. She looks Jesse up and down.)

Jesse: " Want a picture with a guy who's held about every belt there is to hold here in XFE?"

Young Woman: (Disgusted) "Ehhhh" (She walks away.)

Jesse: "Whatever."

************************ Later ********************

(Jesse is seen playing a game on his cell phone, oblivious to the fact that no one is even looking his way.)

******************** LATER**********************

(The Sentinel walks up.)

Sentinel: "How's it going?? I decided to give you the night off from competition, so you could meet all your fans in your hometown. What do you call it?? "The Fighting City"??? I like that..."

Jesse: (visibly upset) "Yeah." (sighs)

Sentinel: "What's wrong? I figured this would be right up your alley."

Jesse: "I haven't signed a single autograph. I haven't taken a picture. What's going on here?? Can I cut out of here early???"

Sentinel: "I'm afraid, I can't let you do that. We advertised this. It's in the souvenir program insert. When I promise the fans something, I have to deliver it. It's what makes XFE the best. You know that. Keep your head up. The show is almost over, and before you know it, you'll be tired from signing autographs, and meeting fans who love you. C'mon! It's your hometown!"

(Jesse waits for The Sentinel to leave, and then slumps back in his chair.)

*********************End of show *************************

(Jesse is watching as the fans leave. No one pays him any attention. He gets up and stands in front of the table. He tries to stop random people, while handing out photos.)

Lady: "Get away, creep!"

Man: "My cell phone plan is just fine."

Teen boy: " I already belong to a gym."

Girl: "My dad is right over there."

(Jesse goes and sits back down. He takes the sharpie marker's cap off. He flips over one of the photos, and begins to play 'tic tac toe' by himself.)
Back to top Go down

Autographs for the hometown fans...
Page 1 of 1