X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vicenzzo's 1st contact with XFE fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vicenzzo's 1st contact with XFE fans Empty
PostSubject: Vicenzzo's 1st contact with XFE fans   Vicenzzo's 1st contact with XFE fans Empty7/22/2009, 10:24 pm

~Vicenzzo appears on the X-Tron~
Vicenzzo: "YO XFE fans! Yeah I know just a few people here know me. So I´ll introduce myself. I´m Vicenzzo and the only thing that you need to now right now is that I'm very honored to wrestle for all of you!"
(
~Crowd gives a small pop~
Vicenzzo: "Hey guys, I´m just trying to show you that I´ll express myself better in ring, giving to all of you lots of effort and strong moves. I´m just a rookie around here, but I´ll train hard to conquer all of you with my skills, and maybe get a beautiful belt on my shoulders! And I won't stop training until I have a title with my name on it. And this is a little gift to those of you that can catch it..."
~Two Crewmen walks out onto the stage and shoot Vicenzzo T-Shirts out into the crowd with Shirt Cannons~
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/13/84/62/12/vicenz10.jpg
Vicenzzo: "I hope you like this little gift, and there is more where that came from."
~Two more Crewman come out with Cannons and shot another type of Vicenzzo T-Shirts out to the crowd~
~Vicenzzo taunts to the crowd before disappearing from the X-Tron~
Back to top Go down

Vicenzzo's 1st contact with XFE fans
Page 1 of 1