X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo's Gift to the Fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo's Gift to the Fans Empty
PostSubject: Argo's Gift to the Fans   Argo's Gift to the Fans Empty12/23/2009, 12:28 pm

~The camera cuts backstage and is zoomed in on a logo for the Montreal Canadians. The fans in attendance cheer as image zooms out and we see Argo standing in the merchandising area of section 410. The camera quickly cuts out to the arena to that section as we see fans rush up the stairs to go out and see Argo. The camera cuts back to Argo who has a mic in his hand. He is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Hoodie and Blue Jeans. As Argo see the fans rushing he smiles~
Argo: "Well it is the Holiday season and boy does Argo have something special for all of you fans in attendance tonight."
~The fans cheer loudly as Argo starts to walk out towards the arena. Behind Argo a man is carrying a large box. The security is attempting to hold back the fans but Argo seems as though he loves the adoration of the fans as he randomly moves into a pile of fans and poses with them. As he makes his way out into section 410 of the arena the crowd erupts in cheers~
Argo: "See this is the time of the year for giving. A time to show those who you appreciate just how much you actually care. Well for me that is each and every one of you great fans."
~The man continues to walk behind Argo until he stops at the end of the section. Argo motions an arching circle in the shape of the arena as the cameras look all around the arena men are holding these boxes with the fans not realizing what was going on due to Argo holding their attention. As the fans realize something is going on they get excited and erupt in cheers of "Argo...Argo...Argo"~
Argo: "Man do I love those cheers. Well either way as a token of my appreciation to all of you fans I give you this."
~In each section the men open up the boxes and go around tossing out free Argo merchandise. Everything from Hoodies, T-Shirts, Hats, Wrist Bands, and Necklaces. While this is going on Argo is making his way towards the ring~
Argo: "And for all of you fans watching at home go to XFEshop.com and enter promotional code ARGO for your free gift from Argo this holiday season."
~The fans are going nuts showing off free stuff they just got. As they continue to show the fans enjoyment Argo has made his way to the ringside area. He poses with some more fans before jumping the barricade and entering the ring~
Argo: "Now on to more wrestling related issues. I have been chosen to participate in this years Lord of Mayhem Tournament."
~The fans cheer loudly at the announcement~
Argo: "Now I don't really know what all that entails but I do know that it will be a great chance for me to test my abilities against the very best. See at the end of last season I said I wanted to be a champion and my match with Playboy showed me that I still have room to improve and improve I will do."
~Fans start cheering "Argo...Argo...Argo" again showing the love they have for him~
Argo: "So I don't care who is in this Lord of Mayhem thing or who I have to fight all I know is that they will know that they will be in for a fight not just against Argo but also against twenty thousand screaming fans."
~The fans go nuts cheering as Argo motions around the arena towards them~
Argo: "And with that kind of support and those odds I dare anyone to stand in my way of winning this tournament. Because lets just be honest all you wild, screaming, crazy fans are the reason I am truly Unstoppable!"
~Argo tosses down the mic as Lil Jon's "What Ya Gonna Do?" blasts in the arena. The crowd goes even more crazy cheering as Argo makes his way backstage again but through the crowd posing for pictures and high fiving fans as he goes. The camera goes with him the fades to back the the announce table as he finally makes it backstage again~
Back to top Go down

Argo's Gift to the Fans
Page 1 of 1