X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions about Fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Questions about Fans Empty
PostSubject: Questions about Fans   Questions about Fans Empty4/17/2011, 11:01 am

After last nights XFA show I now have 3.818 fans, so just a few questions about this:

1) How does gaining fans from fed shows work, as it seems random as i've been getting them even when I lose and other times it stays the same even when I win?

2) What helps gain fans? (ie; is it opponent level, amount of stats, amount of moves, show apperance, etc?)

3) What diffrence does having alot of fans make, do I get more money from show apperance or do I help the fed to sell more tickets, or something? (I know you get more money on invitationals for fans).

4) I have had the most fans in the fed for ages now (no idea how or why) and I can't see what I've done diffrently to everyone else for that to happen?

5) Whats the most amount of fans you can get as the highest i've seen is 4,000?

6) Can you lose fans?

Not bragging, just curious as it's been bugging me for a while.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Fans   Questions about Fans Empty4/17/2011, 2:56 pm

You know whats funny is I often hear questions like this all the time and when i look on the forums I never actually see an answer. This is how I have come to understand it but I very well might be wrong...

1) How does gaining fans from fed shows work, as it seems random as i've been getting them even when I lose and other times it stays the same even when I win?

Fans I believe are based around your matches. If you put up a good show against an even opponent (Wrestling Score and Level I believe are figured into this) then you get more fans. Also things like stars and your results figure in. Not sure exactly how but that is how I have come to understand it.

2) What helps gain fans? (ie; is it opponent level, amount of stats, amount of moves, show apperance, etc?)

Yes they all do.

3) What diffrence does having alot of fans make, do I get more money from show apperance or do I help the fed to sell more tickets, or something? (I know you get more money on invitationals for fans).

Fans impact ticket sales for the fed. If we put a show with the top 20 Fans people in the fed I believe the ticket sales would be higher than we have seen before.

4) I have had the most fans in the fed for ages now (no idea how or why) and I can't see what I've done diffrently to everyone else for that to happen?

You get alot of matches and have been around for awhile. You have pointed out in RP's even that you normally get alot of offense and then just get crushed by good finishers and your lack of damage and I believe that helps because you get more stars in your matches. And I also remember it was before my time but hearing something about you used to always get draws on everyone. That means people who where higher than you which would give you much more fans as well.

5) Whats the most amount of fans you can get as the highest i've seen is 4,000?

4000 is the max. 1000 for popularity.

6) Can you lose fans?

I don't think so but I am not sure.

Not sure if this helps at all but I can admit that this is how I have come to understand it even though I am not really sure how it all works.

Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Fans   Questions about Fans Empty4/18/2011, 2:46 am

Thanks as I also couldn't find it anywhere.

Also your right I am draw machine and I don't know if I still get draws in the fed as Sentinel edits the ending with judges decisions (which is better).

BTW looking at the roster page there is a few in this fed who are not far behind me including you and Slugger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Fans   Questions about Fans Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about Fans
Page 1 of 1